Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who To Start

CR91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok which rb to start deanglelo williams vs the lions muriace morris vs the panthers im leaning towards morris

I like Maurice Morris. The Lions rush defense has been pretty good thus far, plus they really don't give Deangelo the ball that often. The Panthers have a weak rush defense, and the Lions may not want to go pass heavy after last week's game. Maurice Morris is my pick, but I would look for other running backs in your waivers.

I like Maurice Morris. The Lions rush defense has been pretty good thus far, plus they really don't give Deangelo the ball that often. The Panthers have a weak rush defense, and the Lions may not want to go pass heavy after last week's game. Maurice Morris is my pick, but I would look for other running backs in your waivers.

morris is the best option on my waiver wire

I'm in a bad place right now...I'm playing my division leader and I'm 2 games behind and I'm being forced to start Carson Palmer, Earl Bennett and BenJarvus Green-Ellis due to bye weeks. :vomit: Trying to get another trade done like crazy.

I'm in a bad place right now...I'm playing my division leader and I'm 2 games behind and I'm being forced to start Carson Palmer, Earl Bennett and BenJarvus Green-Ellis due to bye weeks. :vomit: Trying to get another trade done like crazy.

Other than Earl Bennett I don't see a problem there. I have Vick and Palmer is my backup, gonna have a great week, GReen Ellis will get tons of carries in garbage time vs KC.

So onto the sit / start.

Crabtree Vs Arizona

or

Denarious Moore VS Minnesota.

Other than Earl Bennett I don't see a problem there. I have Vick and Palmer is my backup, gonna have a great week, GReen Ellis will get tons of carries in garbage time vs KC.

So onto the sit / start.

Crabtree Vs Arizona

or

Denarious Moore VS Minnesota.

since your gonna start palmer with vick being out, id go with the double impact and start moore

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 19, 2011 - Link to another website
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 19, 2011 - Link to another website

Hi all. Lifelong Colts fan here. I used to post a lot back in the early 2000's when the Titans were our big rival. Then, I got married. Anyway I noticed this sit or start thread and thought I'd welcome you all to my site www.rotoweather.com where I'm trying to get some fantasy football chat going. Also, check out game weather conditions so you can set your lineups with the most information possible. I'll be adding a lot more content in the near future but I'd love to have some Colt fans on the board. Matter of fact, there's a question about how the Colts should handle this season sitting there on the forum waiting for a Colts fan's opinion. Thanks and hope to see you there. I also hope to get involved in some good banter here as I once did. Looking forward to next season!

Rob

www.rotoweather.com

2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 FLEX - RB/WR/TE

My roster:

RBs - MJD @ Cle, DeMarco Murray @ Was, Reggie Bush vs Buffalo, James Starks vs TB, Beanie Wells @ SF

WRs - Wes Welker vs KC, Vincent Jackson @Chi, DeSean Jackson @NYG, Mario Manningham vs Phi

TEs - Antonio Gates, Jermichael Finley

I am thinking of playing the following:

WRs - Wes Welker, Mario Manningham (since No.2 WRs produce well vs Philly recently)

RBs - MJD, DeMarco Murray

TE - Antonio Gates

FLEX (WR/RB/TE) - Jermichael Finley

Should I do any different? I know Reggie Bush and James Starks have outstanding matchups but Daniel Thomas eating into Bush's carries and the Pack being such a pass oriented team leads me to diminish Bush and Starks. VJax has tough matchup since his long routes are going to have little chance due to O-line issues of Chargers and Marcus McNeil missing this Sunday, so I am going with Gates underneath. If Maclin was not playing and Vick was QB, I would have taken a chance with DJax but not with VY playing.

Ok so now my starting lineup is

QB- Carson Palmer

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB- DeMarco Murray

RB/WR- Maurice Morris

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

WR- Laurent Robinson

TE- Jason Witten

D/ST- Jets

K- Robbie Gould

vs.

QB- Ben Roethlisberger *bye

RB- Chris Johsnon

RB- Matt Forte

RB/WR- Ahmad Bradshaw *O

WR- Calvin Johnson

WR- Greg Jennings

TE- Jermichael Finely

D/ST- Bears

K- Garrett Hartley *IR

He doesn't check his lineup so that's how he's going in, and I'm projected to win by 31 so I think I'm good :)

My starting lineup:

Aaron Rodgers

Demarco Murray

Lesean McCoy

Vincent Jackson

Jordy Nelson

Jerome Simpson

Antonio Gates

Dan Bailey

Bears D

vs

Matt Ryan

Matt Forte

Adrian Peterson

Deion Branch

Hakeem Nicks

Anquan Boldin

Jermichael Finley

Stephen Gostkowski

Jets D -- 7 points

I think I'll win by 15... what do you guys think.

My starting lineup:

Aaron Rodgers

Demarco Murray

Lesean McCoy

Vincent Jackson

Jordy Nelson

Jerome Simpson

Antonio Gates

Dan Bailey

Bears D

vs

Matt Ryan

Matt Forte

Adrian Peterson

Deion Branch

Hakeem Nicks

Anquan Boldin

Jermichael Finley

Stephen Gostkowski

Jets D -- 7 points

I think I'll win by 15... what do you guys think.

you should win but you should find someone better than Jerome Simpson imo, and Vincent Jackson is feast or famine but if he's going to have a big game then it's going to be against this banged up Bears secondary. But Aaron Rodgers is an automatic 25 points a game so you'll win. :)

Ok so now my starting lineup is

QB- Carson Palmer -- 18 points

RB - Adrian Peterson -- 14 points

RB- DeMarco Murray -- 19 points

RB/WR- Maurice Morris -- 8 points

WR- Larry Fitzgerald -- 9 points

WR- Laurent Robinson -- 15 points

TE- Jason Witten -- 11 points

D/ST- Jets -- 7 points (that game has already happened)

K- Robbie Gould -- 11 points

vs.

QB- Ben Roethlisberger *bye -- 0 points

RB- Chris Johsnon -- 6 poitns

RB- Matt Forte -- 22 points

RB/WR- Ahmad Bradshaw *O -- 0 points

WR- Calvin Johnson -- 14 points

WR- Greg Jennings -- 7 points

TE- Jermichael Finely -- 13 points

D/ST- Bears -- 13 points

K- Garrett Hartley *IR -- lol 0

He doesn't check his lineup so that's how he's going in, and I'm projected to win by 31 so I think I'm good :)

Since you took time to breakdown mine, ill breakdown yours... Look above for my corrections ^^^ BTW, if u can get me an updated list with his changes ill break it down again.

you should win but you should find someone better than Jerome Simpson imo, and Vincent Jackson is feast or famine but if he's going to have a big game then it's going to be against this banged up Bears secondary. But Aaron Rodgers is an automatic 25 points a game so you'll win. :)

I chose Simpson because AJ Green is out and Simpson is the new number 1. I know they're against the Ravens, but Ray Lewis is out and that D is not the same without him. I expect 12 points out of Simpson as he's caught a TD in the last 2 games, plus he's the number 1 now.

yeah I did start Robinson , he's done well but I benched Mike Williams who has 14 points lol

Shouldn't be too upset, Mike Williams had a lucky week, Robinson is the better start, plus that game isn't over... You should have done what I did, get Jerome Simpson! Got 15 points!

Shouldn't be too upset, Mike Williams had a lucky week, Robinson is the better start, plus that game isn't over... You should have done what I did, get Jerome Simpson! Got 15 points!

Yep I should have lol but hindsight is 20-20. I'm not upset about starting Robinson but I have Morris in my flex who got 2 while I could have started Mike Williams who had 14. But again hindsight is 20-20...

Yep I should have lol but hindsight is 20-20. I'm not upset about starting Robinson but I have Morris in my flex who got 2 while I could have started Mike Williams who had 14. But again hindsight is 20-20...

Ahh don't worry about it too much, vs the team you were against, you'll probably win. Plus, at the end of the day, it's just a game.

Ahh don't worry about it too much, vs the team you were against, you'll probably win. Plus, at the end of the day, it's just a game.

Oh yeah I won lol the team I'm playing has 18 points and is projected to finish with 27 points LOLLLL :mindblow:lmao

I'm REALLY hoping that the Giants have a bad night and that the eagles put up a TON of points (35+)

Giants did have a bad night but the Eagles did not put up a ton of points. Too bad about Denarius Moore, I bought into his hype as well. Whenever they get hyped, the Raiders wideouts let you down, it seems like. DHB was probably the only wideout with nearly 3 consecutive 100 yard games among Raider wideouts. Maybe, with DHB going down, and Jacoby Ford still banged up, Denarius Moore may produce after all next game. Let us hope.

I benched VJax for Manningham today and am heading for a loss on MNF having Wes Welker and a 10 pt. lead with my opponent having BenJarvis Green Ellis, Gronkowski and Gostowski, doesn't look good for me :(. That 10 pt. lead could have been 30 plus with a lot of breathing room if I had played VJax. Hindsight is 20/20

Giants did have a bad night but the Eagles did not put up a ton of points. Too bad about Denarius Moore, I bought into his hype as well. Whenever they get hyped, the Raiders wideouts let you down, it seems like. DHB was probably the only wideout with nearly 3 consecutive 100 yard games among Raider wideouts. Maybe, with DHB going down, and Jacoby Ford still banged up, Denarius Moore may produce after all next game. Let us hope.

I benched VJax for Manningham today and am heading for a loss on MNF having Wes Welker and a 10 pt. lead with my opponent having BenJarvis Green Ellis, Gronkowski and Gostowski, doesn't look good for me :(. That 10 pt. lead could have been 30 plus with a lot of breathing room if I had played VJax. Hindsight is 20/20

Well I don't think you'll lose. Welker will probably get 15 points giving you a 25 point lead, then the rest looks like this:

BJG -- 12 points

Gronkowski 6 points

Gostkowski 6 maybe 7 points

I think you win, but very narrowly.

Well I don't think you'll lose. Welker will probably get 15 points giving you a 25 point lead, then the rest looks like this:

BJG -- 12 points

Gronkowski 6 points

BJG is injured I think it'll be

Welker - 12 pts/ 120yds

BJG - 3 points/ 30yds

Gronkowski - 15 points/ 30 yds/ 2 TDs

Gostowski - 7 points/ 1-1 FG/ 3-3 XP

BJG -- 12 points

Gronkowski 6 points

You are more optimistic than I am but thanks :)

BJG is injured I think it'll be

Welker - 12 pts/ 120yds

BJG - 3 points/ 30yds

Gronkowski - 15 points/ 30 yds/ 2 TDs

Gostowski - 7 points/ 1-1 FG/ 3-3 XP

If BJG is injured and if Romeo Crennel zooms in on Gronkowski with double coverage hoping their man corner Brandon Flowers shuts down Wes Welker with single coverage, I may stand a chance. We will see.