Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Archie Says Peyton Felling Better, Article & Video

bayone

Peyton Manning is feeling "better" after his latest neck surgery, the quarterback's dad, Archie Manning, told ESPNNewYork.com's Ian O'Connor on Monday night.

But Archie Manning isn't sure if Peyton Manning will be able to play for the Indianapolis Colts this season.

Video discusses also peyton wanting to be with team but unsure as doesnt want to overload their

attention

Archie Manning said his son is "searching for what he's going to do in the next two months."

"He wants to be around to help the Colts but he doesn't want to overload. He doesn't want to be out of place," he said.

ESPN

My link

Guest deltacolt

manning is a joe for having neck surgery at the end of may....what the heck was he thinkin

He probably didnt have a choice as to when he had it done.I saw the power rankings yesterday and somebody said "This looks like the Colts team of the future.How mean-spirited.How do they know I hope we end up up like Green Bay with Rodgers.

manning is a joe for having neck surgery at the end of may....what the heck was he thinkin

PT was working for awhile then it didnt continue to help further and thats when he was told to have the surgery, also if all went well he would of been in training camp working with the team full speed

As someone who has to deal with chronic pain, I must say to criticize Manning for seeking relief borders on candidate for * of the year award. Nate, get a clue, will ya?

Manning has absolutely nothing to prove, in my book anyway. He is a tough guy and would not have opted for surgery if there was any other alternative. The fact that it didn't work out for him is not his fault, sometimes stuff just happens.

Seriously? lol. I'm sure Peyton loved having surgery and loves sitting out this season. The guy is a competitor. Take away the money and I bet the guy would still play for the love of the game. This was a recurring issue that he's been working through with the team's medical staff for awhile... What an ignorant post.

I'm not sure it would have mad a difference. If it takes him several months to recover 100%, then the timing couldn't have been better. He has the entire season and off season to totally heal.

That he was doing anything he could to avoid having surgery so he could play this year.

Also some reports said Manning really made his neck bad at one of the Colts orginzed workouts during the lockout which is why he had it in May.

Hidden

@GoColts8818 hey u should go back to new enggland ya *hole

peyton manning had to wait,

and if ur not a true colts fan,

you wont realise we will win the SB this year

Right, I was a fan in 1991 when they were 1-15 yet I am not a fan okay, read my posts or better yet ask those around here and I think you'll quickly see otherwise, heck ask the Pats fans here they can tell you how much I hate the Pats...you need to stop and read the rules there budy. I was passing along news to respond to something that was posted. It's not my faultif you don't like it.