Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReMeDy

Ray Lewis hired by ESPN as on-air analyst

Good move! Love the man! He's such an inspirational person!

I found out the other day that the guy lives about 10 minutes away from my condo in Florida (I need to get away from Montreal sometimes :P). Beautiful home.

I just want to see him dance and eat grass before he gets on camera.

Host: " What do you think of that Ray?"

*Music blares, smoke rolls out, Ray bursts thru the door, suit and tie, starts to dance. Grabs a chunk of grass, inhales it, "whooaaaa" as he dances to his seat. *

Ray: I think it's a really good move for the Chargers. *blades of grass stuck between his teeth, dirt smeared on his face*

cant wait to see what happens if ray and skip ever go at it haha

Man, I bet he'll just murder that job.

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

oooooooo..I called that one like mos ago...or rather I thought he'd be a good analyst when he retired.

I wouldn't be much on coaching.

Anyone else think he will go into coaching in a few years?

I could see it, but I think that's a good 4-6 years down the road. Not sure if he'll make it to head coach, but he could be a good position coach have.

Man, I bet he'll just murder that job.

Can you put Ray Lewis on with ESPN's legal analyst & #52 can chime in everytime the topic obstruction of justice comes up? Hey, sugar Ray knows all about that ladies & gentlemen.  haha

Personally,  I don't know why more athletes don't want a job with NFL Network. ESPN is like amateur open mike night with no cover charge for alcohol at a comedy club. I don't think very highly of ESPN & I would be wary of working for Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse.  I like adult humor too much.  ;)

Also, I hate how ESPN mixes together sports genres all the time: Basketball, Baseball, college football, & the NFL. It drives me nuts! I want to take professional football 24/7. I could care less about LeBron James & Matt Ryan comparisons about Playoff runs.

cant wait to see what happens if ray and skip ever go at it haha

Ray looked like a pimp on ESPN the other day I'd say if Skip opened his mouth Ray would back hand Skip & put him back out on his corner .

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   You're partially correct. Some of what I am saying (and have said) does walk the line of politics. However, while it might be easy to lump everything together; it does not all fit in the same box.    A lot of what I am talking about is a deep emotional connection to a football team.   I am trying very hard to walk the line about what is acceptable to discuss on this forum, and the waters can get very muddy. I do believe my statements holds true. Ignoring a lot of things happening lately won't fix anything. A person has to take action, within the confinements of the rules, and also within the parameters of moral values.   I believe the same can be said for political reasons or for undesired results of the product on the field. In my mind, the product on the field is not a reason for scaling back emotional investment. However, the politics obviously hit a different nerve for some of us. Not everyone will agree on these issues. It is also very tough to balance them once we understand a persons position.   Nevertheless, actions through participation or lack of participation speak very loud. it is a bottom line business, and it takes both active fans and talented players for the marriage to work. 
    •   Nem te vagy az egyetlen, aki ezt tapasztalja
    • Or maybe, just maybe he saw an opportunity to get into the top 10 for next years draft, AND get a new head coach, AND then have a healthy Andrew Luck. I will reserve my judgement on Chris after next year's off season. That will be the most crucial off-season of his career. 
    •     Sorry, I reread your OP, and I understand what you're saying.  My bad.   Ok, so you are saying that CB could have chosen a more favorable GM position with a different team last year.   I don't know.  At this point, I'm looking at the Colts situation compared to the other teams CB could have chosen... probably top-3 pick in every round of the draft, the most cap-space in the league, and oh yeah what could be the best QB in the league when healthy...   Could anyone starting out as a GM really ask for a better scenario?
  • Members

• ColtsPens2011

ColtsPens2011 3

• Indy1996

Indy1996 8

• ColtsAC

ColtsAC 47

• will426

will426 808

• krunk

krunk 8,133

• MPStack