Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts "chasing" OG's Vasquez and Levitre

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read through the Bills forums, they aren't real concerned about losing Levitre either.

thats because they are Guards...fans havent endured what we have over the last 6 years with below average to ridiculous bad play at G. we are probably overvaluaing their true worth and they are undervaluing. Only Lions/arizona/bears fan know our pain lol

honestly any of those 2 would be fine IMO. i rather get Vasquez because of the scheme/strength but is not like levitre is a slouch. i think levitre is more sound technically but less brute strength..

thats because they are Guards...fans havent endured what we have over the last 6 years with below average to ridiculous bad play at G.

honestly any of those 2 would be fine IMO. i rather get Vasquez because of the scheme/strength but is not like levitre is a slouch. i think levitre is more sound technically but less brute strength..

yeah, I would take either because Levitre is better than what we had but then again, I might be better too. I would be concerned about Levitre being able to live up to the money he'll get in a system that doesn't suit him. 

Correnction in your statement. Reitz sucks out right and shouldn't be on the line period...

That to and we just re-signed him. Def not a move I expected from the executive of the year. Unless they plan to test him at tackle. I still think we should at least try him out at tackle, he sucks st guard though, end of story. Anyone who thinks he is good or "solid" at guard obviously doesn't watch offensive linemen play

That to and we just re-signed him. Def not a move I expected from the executive of the year. Unless they plan to test him at tackle. I still think we should at least try him out at tackle, he sucks st guard though, end of story. Anyone who thinks he is good or "solid" at guard obviously doesn't watch offensive linemen play

Reitz is fine as depth. I proposed the question before to somebody else, but did you expect to find all new pro bowl material O-lineman? 

No but there are better options such as Matt slauson

Reitz could be seen just as depth. We don't know what is going to happen yet in free agency so saying there are better options is just too early to tell right now. Reitz has improved a lot since he first came here and could keep developing into a good guard. I don't know what makes you think he's so terrible, because he isn't.

Well there are a lot of players that only sign with teams based off of money. Doesn't matter is there good or not.

That is what I hate about free agency. I wish more people signed to win rather than to get rich. I mean, they already make a TON of money, right? What could they possibly need with an extra $5 mil per?

That is what I hate about free agency. I wish more people signed to win rather than to get rich. I mean, they already make a TON of money, right? What could they possibly need with an extra $5 mil per?

Most players only get one big contract in there careers, and most of them have a max 10 year career. Then they have nothing, a lot of them don't have degrees and are used to living a certain way and are not willing to just sell their mansion and move into a rented apartment.

For a lot of these players they are depending on this money of the rest of their life.

Reitz could be seen just as depth. We don't know what is going to happen yet in free agency so saying there are better options is just too early to tell right now. Reitz has improved a lot since he first came here and could keep developing into a good guard. I don't know what makes you think he's so terrible, because he isn't.

Ok guess giving up the most QB hurries in the league and having the 2nd or 3rd worse line in the league means joe reitz is good

Most players only get one big contract in there careers, and most of them have a max 10 year career. Then they have nothing, a lot of them don't have degrees and are used to living a certain way and are not willing to just sell their mansion and move into a rented apartment.

For a lot of these players they are depending on this money of the rest of their life.

I understand that, I mean more-so the way they sign huge contracts and then hurt the cap. Especially when it comes to people like Joe Flacco. Signing that huge contract and then losing Boldin and possibly Ellerbe and definitely losing Kreuger (Krueger?).