Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Team Was "mad" Before The Houston Game. They Were "madder" Before The Cleveland One.

Blue Horseshoe

We gonna see how this plays out people our gonna get weeded out no manning to hide behind

now management will c who looked ok because peyton covered up alot we need real coordinators an coachs but kerry collins doesnt move at all he dont step up or anything no pocket awareness so times the o line rides his guy out and collins doesnt step up at all

Being mad won't necessarily make you win games directly, but it will motivate you to work harder to win games.

I think these professional athletes are and have been working plenty hard. I don't really think there's another level to go to as far as preparation and practice are concerned. Really, if we just execute better on three or four plays Sunday, we could have won. Being mad isn't going to help Melvin Bullitt contain outside on Peyton Hillis. It isn't going to help Kerry Collins throw the ball in front of his receiver on a quick slant. It won't help our punt coverage.

I just think all this talk about attitude and demeanor is irrelevant. We're one of the most composed teams in league, which is why we've been able to come back 17 points in the fourth quarter, and why we've been one of the least penalized teams, etc. We get by on execution. And that's what's been lacking in the first two games.

I think these professional athletes are and have been working plenty hard. I don't really think there's another level to go to as far as preparation and practice are concerned. Really, if we just execute better on three or four plays Sunday, we could have won. Being mad isn't going to help Melvin Bullitt contain outside on Peyton Hillis. It isn't going to help Kerry Collins throw the ball in front of his receiver on a quick slant. It won't help our punt coverage.

I just think all this talk about attitude and demeanor is irrelevant. We're one of the most composed teams in league, which is why we've been able to come back 17 points in the fourth quarter, and why we've been one of the least penalized teams, etc. We get by on execution. And that's what's been lacking in the first two games.

That's true. Still though, if I was playing and I was mad, I would want to level every person in my way. But I guess that's why I'm not a professional. My $0.02.

that and a guy named manning,and another school of thought is do have to come from that many points down

so often? that is what needs to addressed because i dont see our current qb's being able to bring us back

from 7 down.

that and a guy named manning,and another school of thought is do have to come from that many points down

so often? that is what needs to addressed because i dont see our current qb's being able to bring us back

from 7 down.

How about 3?....... NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It would be cool, but (unfortunately) we might not be as bad as Seattle or KC!

Seriously we need to lose to KC and grab our destiny in our hands. But wait... Is that the only winable game left on the schedule??? What's gonna happen if we really go 0-16? Maybe if Texans secure the playoff seeding we might be able to get a win at home in week 16, and still with both teams go 1-15 we lose head-to-head and get the #1 pick. Seattle should grab a win or two against their divisional worst division in the entire league, so we should be fine with that.