Photo

You have the #1 overall pick and can choose any player in NFL history. Who do you take?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#121 JerodMayo51

JerodMayo51
  • 752 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Montana

If not a QB, then I would probably go with someone like Lawrence Taylor, the anti-quarterback.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#122 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 9657 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

So you're telling me every player being drafted that doesn't like the front office, should be able to choose where he wants to go ? Really ? Should we have a draft, a draft order, or do we just let guys go anywhere they want ? These guys were big babies, who didn't have the guts to go to losing franchises and turn them around. They, their agents, and daddies, took the easy road out. If everyone was as selfish as these guys, you would have chaos in the NFL.

Should read; I hate John Elway because I was a Baltimore Colts fan

#123 The Old Crow

The Old Crow
  • 2936 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Should read; I hate John Elway because I was a Baltimore Colts fan

I admit that I was, and always will be a Baltimore Colts fan, and a Raven's fan. I don't hate Elway or Manning, but they don't really have my respect, nor do I think that makes Elway worthy of a #1 historical pick. I was appalled as much by Eli Manning's behavior, and I'm not a Charger's fan.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    southwest1

I was listening to CBS sideline Thursday Night Football reporter Tracy Wolfson talk about Saints WR Kenny Stills having to "tape up his groin" in the 2nd half & that phrase made me cringe because ankles I get, but tape & a sensitive region of the body doesn't sound all that wonderful to me. Enough said.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    100GFB

Preparing for my second Indy trip. A stopover but a long trip none the less. I want a Colts victory but wonder what the Indy weather surprise me. Last year on my first trip to the LOS it was cold, my first trip this year it rained!

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    TKnight24

They stopped giving me Candy when I was 16 cause I was 6'1and they thought I was older than 16. 4 years later I'm 20 & 6'4...... but this time around, I have little cousins that I shall invoke my "Accompanying" 5% Charge on their collections tonight :). Who says Halloween isn't for us older folks? Haha

Show comments (2)
View All Updates