Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why Your Username Part II ?

braveheartcolt

About 5 years ago, I posted this and got a few hundred responses, which was excellent. It was really to understand, particularly the obscure (but not exclusively) collection of usersnames we have on here, what they mean or why you picked it etc. Now if you have "I Love Reggie", that is quite obvious, but you are welcome to expand if you wish.

If, as a few suggested the last time, you think this is a dumb thread, then don't fret, it will soon disappear off the front page in no time.   

So why Braveheartcolt? The Scottish connection, something the majority of posters would understand, the fighting spirit of our team, and well, it sounded better than Mrs Doubtfire...... 

Fire away........

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Colts4Lyfe since the original colts forum years ago. Tried staying with it jumping around but it just became to much.

So after our hideous season the year manning was out I thought it was time to move on and welcome in this newera, lol. Lame, I know right? Lol

I guess it's officially the offseason then, what with this thread and all...

Anyway...

I've probably been using this one 10 years.  I've used others but this one just ended up sticking somehow.  The origin of it is pretty stupid though.  The first time I ever used Warhawk was as the name for my AC in Armored Core 2, it seemed to fit the game's aesthetic.  Somehow I ended up using it online too.

P

My parents have taught in Princeton for 40+ years each and my Dad coached Football,Wrestling, and Baseball before I was born and Track and Football after.

So apparently he had been wrestling with the idea of having a kid (maybe batted it around a few times), and then ran with it. :P

TKnight85: Because my name is Tre (T). Knight comes from my clan that started on Call of Duty (SKE) standing for Savage Knight Empire. I'm Knight, & my buddy is Savage. It's only us 2 but we're an Empire haha . And 85 comes from Jeremy Kerley at TCU his #85 jersey.

Yep, that pretty much sums that up haha

Mine dates back years ago from Bob and Tom, Tom incorrectly making the word crunk into a verb I thought it was funny ........and being a creature of habit in that regard is my user name all over the net where it is allowed or not already in use........in which case you will find me using one form or another of Crunked for Colts

You're a big Hugh Laurie fan? :)

haha you would be correct.

I was a moderator for tennis.com (until they shut down the boards) and my username before that was just my initials and birthday. So I decided something easier for people to remember would be better. And I was really into House at the time so the name just stuck.

That's my boring username history lol.