Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So what other NFL Teams do you like?

coltsfan_nyc

First of all, I'm bored and tired after shoveling my bleep off outside. Anyway, first and foremost, THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS is my favorite team and is the best team in the whole world!

My second favorite team is the NY JETS because they are local and they are close to my job, and plus they are a reality show as well as a football team. I never expect them to go far but they were the first football team I saw play and that has sentimental value to me.

Plus it's too many Giants fans in the world... :D

Believe it are not, I used to like the Patriots just because of their old uniforms. One day I turned on the TV and

saw their new uniforms and I thought I was watching the CFL or something and then they said it was the Patriots

I said I hate those uniforms!!!! Been not liking them ever since.. Now I can't stand them for twice as many reasons. Colts were always my favorite team since 1958 but also used to love the Raiders as my second

team with Stabler and the bunch...

Besides the Colts, I like the NY Giants, Denver Broncos, NE Patriots [except when they face the Colts or the Broncos], Buffalo Bills [Great historic franchise with some nice pieces there in Williams, Spiller, & Byrd], Seattle Seahawks, GB, & the Houston Texans intrigue me. 

The 49ers were always the 2nd team in our house. My parents and grandparents were Young and Montana fans, so I always liked them growing up. Seahawks though I like. I like the city of Seattle, and how they have their stadium designed , so I just kind of always rooted for them. Pete Carroll is also one of my favorite coaches in the NFL.

I don't follow any other team. There are teams that I can stand to watch more than others but that's about the extent of my liking for any other team.

I feel the same way .

Although If Tim Tebow were to be given a fair chance to compete I would watch that team I would like to see what he can do given a real chance not like in Denver the last choice or with the Jets unwanted & ill prepared . Canada most likely wherever it is just give him a coach that has a lil faith an a willingness to see past the hype who really believes in him . His play on the field made me a fan of this underdog I'm not convinced he's a bust .

I feel the same way .

Although If Tim Tebow were to be given a fair chance to compete I would watch that team I would like to see what he can do given a real chance not like in Denver the last choice or with the Jets unwanted & ill prepared . Canada most likely wherever it is just give him a coach that has a lil faith an a willingness to see past the hype who really believes in him . His play on the field made me a fan of this underdog I'm not convinced he's a bust .

Ole Skip Bayless said if Tebow were on the 49ers, he could of taken that same team to the Super Bowl and won it. Basically Kaepernick is garbage in his eyes.

Ole Skip Bayless said if Tebow were on the 49ers, he could of taken that same team to the Super Bowl and won it. Basically Kaepernick is garbage in his eyes.

I would disagree with skippy . Tim  Tebow is a project throwing the ball with accuracy is not his strong suit , It makes me wonder if skippy was at woodstock ?  , Colin Kaepernick proved to anyone paying attention that he is a dual threat & you have to respect the run & passing game he's not a gimmick hes the real deal Jim Harbaugh & the 49ers have there franchise QB that can make the next step .So I can't imagine how he could be viewed as garbage , There was a new group of QB's stepping up in 2012 that were interesting & fun to watch  Luck Wilson RG3 Kaepernick  happen to be at the top of the list .

I would disagree with skippy . Tim  Tebow is a project throwing the ball with accuracy is not his strong suit , It makes me wonder if skippy was at woodstock ?  , Colin Kaepernick proved to anyone paying attention that he is a dual threat & you have to respect the run & passing game he's not a gimmick hes the real deal Jim Harbaugh & the 49ers have there franchise QB that can make the next step .So I can't imagine how he could be viewed as garbage , There was a new group of QB's stepping up in 2012 that were interesting & fun to watch  Luck Wilson RG3 Kaepernick  happen to be at the top of the list .

Well you know Skip is a complete tool regardless. The one time he was actually "right" about something, he sang his own praise from the rooftops while mocking Stephan A. Smith to his face.

Its weird because I use to hate both these teams but I kind of like Atlanta and Denver now (Denver for obvious reasons).

I guess outside of them id say the 49ers and Giants (my brother is a huge 9ers fan and I root for Eli).

Apart from the Colts, I have a soft spot for the Cowboys, Eagles, Packers, Vikings and Jets, as I've got good mates that support all of those teams.

I also kinda like the Seahawks, not sure why.

Got a lot of respect for the 49ers, Broncos, Giants and Steelers due to their history. Broncos due to Manning as well of course.

I pretty much hate the rest of the AFC though. Particularly the Patriots.

To answer thid question, I need to point out that, unlike my like for the Colts Team, I like other teams players throughout time; but not the team long term.  IE: Like 49'ers in the Eighties with Montana,Young,Rice,Taylor,Craig,Lott , the 85 Bears with W. Payton,Mike Singletary. Richard Dent, and HC Ditka, the 90's Cowboys with Aikman,Smith, Irvin,Novacek, Haley. Didn;t want to, just somehow did. and I enjoyed the Steelers/Cowboys showdowns in the 70's.

But for a couple years with the Purple People Eaters, I'ts been ALL Colts for me.  :)