Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cry me a River who's the biggest baby in sports ?

ÅÐØNϧ 1

Mentioned above is John McEnroe.....his crying abilities were never unquestioned whn playing rival crybaby JimmyConnors...

Jimmy+Connors+Pacific+Life+Open+Day+11+k

Yes Jimmy is older here...but stil can tear up with the best of em....:) Oh and Mac............

Born to ball-baby!!!!

article-1022813-000D8B050000044C-246_224

At least Jimmy learned to work a crowd in his favor later in his career.

All Mac could do was turn a crowd against him.

I love tennis haha.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Jimmy learned to work a crowd in his favor later in his career.

All Mac could do was turn a crowd against him.

I love tennis haha.

I loved both of these guys...cry...yell...or not.  I loved Men's Tennis then.  Women's Tennis to me today is better to watch.....Power is beating down the finesse of the game...bring back wood rackets :)

I loved both of these guys...cry...yell...or not. I loved Men's Tennis then. Women's Tennis to me today is better to watch.....Power is beating down the finesse of the game...bring back wood rackets :)

I loved watching the firery Johnny Mac and Jimmy Connors vs the Iceman Borg.

I loved watching the firery Johnny Mac and Jimmy Connors vs the Iceman Borg.

Me too, McEnroe-Borg had some legendary finals. I don't watch a lot of tennis (more then than now) but those were "can't miss" events.

You might be surprised or confused - considering my user name, and our recent conversation about same :D  - but I was rooting for Borg. Respected McEnroe but couldn't stand his attitude. I would definitely agree that he was one of the "the biggest babies in sports" in his day.

Swapping sports yet again, how about Cristiano Ronaldo. Can't STAND him.

I am watching IU play Ohio State right now so this is probably bias but I say Aaron Craft.  I just have never been able to stand him.  Anytime he fouls he always looks at the ref like "what?".  Other than Will Sheehey (who happens to play for IU) I can't think of a college basketball player I dislike more.  I just don't like Sheehey because I think he's a punk but I would admit I don't think Sheehey cries that often. 

Aaron Rodgers:  Any call that goes against him....than lil grin comes off of his face and he whines....(Just me that thinks this?)

aaron-rodgers-big-helmet.jpg

If he cried this season what's that make what Drew Brees did in New Orleans?  He couldn't given an interview without reminding you that Goodell had it out for them.  I know people happen to like Brees around here because of his Purdue days but I have always kinda found Brees to be a bit of a cry baby.

If he cried this season what's that make what Drew Brees did in New Orleans?  He couldn't given an interview without reminding you that Goodell had it out for them.  I know people happen to like Brees around here because of his Purdue days but I have always kinda found Brees to be a bit of a cry baby.

Brees had his cry above as well...we treat all crybabies equally here  :spit:

I did not read the sports part......Howard is up there.....

DwightHoward-328x234.jpg

"It's not fair Kobe is asking me to play up to my talent level!  I don't want to work!  I just want to be treated like I am the greatest person on the planet and be paid million of dollars while doing it."

Dwight Howard for the win!  Honestly NBA players in general are beyond spoiled and act like they are entitled so I almost think you need to have a none NBA division cry baby winner lol.

"It's not fair Kobe is asking me to play up to my talent level!  I don't want to work!  I just want to be treated like I am the greatest person on the planet and be paid million of dollars while doing it."

Dwight Howard for the win!  Honestly NBA players in general are beyond spoiled and act like they are entitled so I almost think you need to have a none NBA division cry baby winner lol.

My least favorite pro basketball player.....his stay in Orlando was a joke, a mess...a total abomination....

My least favorite pro basketball player.....his stay in Orlando was a joke, a mess...a total abomination....

Do you remember when Stan was trying to do a presser last year and Howard came up and put his arm around him and tried to act like nothing was wrong and Stan had a look on his face of like get the heck away from me you big fake no one is buying it?

Do you remember when Stan was trying to do a presser last year and Howard came up and put his arm around him and tried to act like nothing was wrong and Stan had a look on his face of like get the heck away from me you big fake no one is buying it?

That specifically was the final straw for that clown!!!  Yes I do :)  That was total disrespect for any authority...not that NBA coaches have much...

Bottom lip beginning to tremble........

jerry-jones.jpgL

Looks like we have a winner/errr...whiner...

crybaby.jpg

Tony Romo....no problem...on the field......tears a flighin'

tony-romo-crying.jpg

2 excellent choices Brent! Great pictures & insightful commentary too.  ;)  I ran out of likes though. Grr! Here are 5 thumbs up for you buddy... :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:

Another 1 spot on Brent! Michael Jordan Lebron will never be IMO....See attached MJ image with multiple Championship Rings. 

Even with three rings....the great 23 had a good cry or two.....he has been crying ever since he took over the Charlotte Bobcats.....Boo to the freaking Hoo...I would too!!!   :) Don't cry....at least you could PLAY basketball.  :lol:

pg2_jordan_195.jpg

Big boys don't cry....big boys don't cry......I am gonna duck....Ray's posse may be on the loose....

crybaby.jpg

I respect Ray Lewis as a HOF LB...His religious victory proclamations get old, really, really quick IMHO...Wait, I think he's waiting for the heavens to open up. Just Kidding!!!

Ray has got to separate football from religion. They are not subjects to be combined & distorted in my view. No, I don't blame him for murder just obstruction of justice, which he already paid his debt to society for. 

http://kdvr.com/2013/01/12/ray-lewis-retirement-party-is-linebackers-legacy-greatness-or-murder/

All golfers who whine at the very hint of noise while they are putting....especially Tiger Woods.

If a kicker in an NFL playoff game can concentrate enough to make a 50yd FG with 80,000 screaming lunatics....then the pampered Little Lord Fauntleroy's that play golf can quit expressing their rectal discomfort when someone "breaks their concentration" on the green.

This is gonna be a hair-splitter...but IMO, the biggest crybaby in sports these days is Dwight Howard.

I can't stand the Lakers...especially Kobe Bryant...but Howard is acting like an absolute child.

Definitely agree. What was thought to be one of the biggest acquisitions in recent memory turned out to be one of the worst for the Lakers. Even though hes averaging well over a double double he is a complete cry baby, lacks work ethic and is a distraction to the team. I don't like the Lakers at all but everyone thought they where going to dominate while trying to BUY a championship signing players like Howard and Nash. It's great to see them out of playoff contention at the moment and hopefully it remains that way.

All golfers who whine at the very hint of noise while they are putting....especially Tiger Woods.

If a kicker in an NFL playoff game can concentrate enough to make a 50yd FG with 80,000 screaming lunatics....then the pampered Little Lord Fauntleroy's that play golf can quit expressing their rectal discomfort when someone "breaks their concentration" on the green.

Whilst I fully agree with your point, I do strongly object at your jibe to us golfers. One: I'm not little, and 2: I find a good healthy doze of single malt on the way round cuts out all those little distractions very well.

Whilst I fully agree with your point, I do strongly object at your jibe to us golfers. One: I'm not little, and 2: I find a good healthy doze of single malt on the way round cuts out all those little distractions very well.

Hahaha....yeah, nothing personal to those who play the game....my Dad was an avid golfer....and he liked his Scotch too. I tried it and I was downright lousy at it. (lousy at golf....not Scotch :))

That was a pot shot at the well-sponsored and well-paid PGA golfer's outbursts on the circuit when someone happens to sneeze or cut a loud one just as they're about to putt a 6 footer. We hear about NFL coaches that prepare their teams by practicing with insane crowd noise piped in. Maybe Tiger and Co. should practice by having their caddy flip on some loud Slayer as they're just about to hit a some practice putts. :dunno:

Hahaha....yeah, nothing personal to those who play the game....my Dad was an avid golfer....and he liked his Scotch too. I tried it and I was downright lousy at it. (lousy at golf....not Scotch :))

That was a pot shot at the well-sponsored and well-paid PGA golfer's outbursts on the circuit when someone happens to sneeze or cut a loud one just as they're about to putt a 6 footer. We hear about NFL coaches that prepare their teams by practicing with insane crowd noise piped in. Maybe Tiger and Co. should practice by having their caddy flip on some loud Slayer as they're just about to hit a some practice putts. :dunno:

I know PA, was just joshing. I like your 'Slayer' idea, although if the caddie was a bit blind, and hit the wrong button on his player, and Taylor Swift came on by mistake, even I'd be put off.....

NBA - Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade

NHL - Sidney Crosby, Patrick Kane

NFL - Rivers, Cutler, Rodgers somewhat, CJ2K, Cam, Jermichael Finley, Lane Kiffin

Floyd Mayweather, the Williams sisters

MLB - A-Roid, Barry Bonds

Any soccer player

all good, except the any soccer player part.... my daughter leaves games with some of the ugliest and biggest bruises I have ever seen (in the strangest places I might add- back, upper thigh, inner thigh, upper jaw, eyes, behind ear, neck) last week she had a huge purple lump on her foot from being stomped on by a girl double her weight and she never cries, sometimes doesn't even mention them. I see them and then freak out and get the ice and she's like "eh, this one doesn't hurt"

all good, except the any soccer player part.... my daughter leaves games with some of the ugliest and biggest bruises I have ever seen (in the strangest places I might add- back, upper thigh, inner thigh, upper jaw, eyes, behind ear, neck) last week she had a huge purple lump on her foot from being stomped on by a girl double her weight and she never cries, sometimes doesn't even mention them. I see them and then freak out and get the ice and she's like "eh, this one doesn't hurt"

I should have clarified, I meant pro soccer players.  For whatever reason, when I see younger players get injured, they shrug it off and go play.  When I see the pros get hurt, they make a bigger deal out of it

It was so freaking nauseating too.  It got to the point that every time I heard that he was going to be on ESPN or on a radio I automatically turned the station.  Vilma runs a close second though also with his defamation suit.