Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguar's new logo

Dustin

Man I'd be furious if our logo was significantly altered. We've only done different shades of blue.

Our team actually has a history, and it's hard to change a horseshoe.

I seem to be alone in this, but I think it's better than the old Jag.

I found the alternate version.

Jacksonville-Jaguars-New-Logo-500x550.jp

Lol no, but seriously

OLD vs NEW

ERaZlVW.png

I will say the "Shield Alternate" is pretty shnazzy. Hope they put this on their uniform shoulders.

Jaguars_secondary_new_logo_medium.png

I change my mind, it is improved, but as stated above the colors are terrible. Really original stealing the Dolphins nasty teal color.

New alternate uniform:

35511_in_xl.jpg

Way to Disney it up Jacksonville...

Maybe if they wore the leopard speedo on the outside of the uniform, Jacksonville would play with an added sense of pride. Speaking of "pride" as in hunting in a pack of menacing cats, lions, or wolves, even Disney characters look tougher.  :sigh:

belle-beast-angry.jpg

From a graphic design perspective, this is actually really well done...assuming it was made in MS Paint.

I agree its well done, but I also agree with ManningToCollie that something about it looks feminine. I wonder if it is too smooth. The angularity of the old logo make it look less polished by comparison, but somehow "tougher" too.

It's a bit of a startling change.  I don't know why.  After I got over thinking they added eyelashes, I realized they made the eyes blue so they are more noticable

Still looks fierce I like it

That's what it is that makes it look feminine imo.  It looks like it has extended, manicured (for lack of a better word) eyelashes.  I think it would look nice if they changed those two markings.

That's what it is that makes it look feminine imo.  It looks like it has extended, manicured (for lack of a better word) eyelashes.  I think it would look nice if they changed those two markings.

You must have posted this right before I posted my comment. It's definitely the eye's that makes it lady like.