•  

Photo

TOBIN ON HAND

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Colts.com

Colts.com

The Colts.com Web Crew

• Administrators
  • 3023 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Bill Tobin took verbal jabs when he drafted Jim Harbaugh in the first round in 1987 and again when he brought Harbaugh to Indianapolis in 1994. Tobin and Harbaugh won many battles, and now Tobin will be the guest of his former player at Super Bowl XLVII. This is the first of two stories on the Tobin-Harbaugh relationship.

View the full article

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 theanarchist

theanarchist
  • 625 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

The thing I remember most about Bill Tobin was his "Who the h... is Mel Kiper anyway?" remark after Kiper went off about Tobin Selecting Trev Alberts with Trent Dilfer being the pick that Kiper thought he should have made. Funny stuff

#3 T. Whalin

T. Whalin
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

Really was ecstatic when Jim Harbaugh came to play for the Colts. I saw him play at Michigan and knew he was a great QB. Wish him well in the Superbowl.

#4 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 10708 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

I never thought Harbaugh was a great quarterback....but he did not get the name Captain Comeback for 'nuthin.'  The man is a leader!!!!

Just remember if that ball is caught in the endzone against the Steelers????  Wow just Wow!  I have never screamed and jumped...with the call from Bob Lamey in my living room....I thought we had won initially...what a game!!!  I tried to find Lamey's call and could not, but here is a painful video.....1995..a little long and grainy...but brought back Harbaugh memories.  Enjoy! :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#5 ColtJ82

ColtJ82
  • 1263 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Man, talk about a game of inches. 

1. What if the refs don't blow the call where Stewart stepped out of bounds

2. What if Lamont Warren gets the 1st on 3rd and 2 instead of eating those valuable seconds

3. What if Coryatt intercepts Neil's pass that hit him in the numbers

Makes me sick.....I still remember that day vividly. 

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Apr
    MOB

Opening against the Broncos. Maybe this is a sign of destiny?

Show comments (3)
View All Updates