Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck interview on ESPN - Colin Cowherd

Hoosier Colts Fan

He's still not a great interview...   but he's pretty straight forward....   he is who is he is and he's comfortable with himself which always helps...

But....   he's an amazingly talented person and player and I think the Cots' fans are going to love watching him in the years to come...!!     :thmup:

I think it is FANTASTIC that Andrew Luck is being....Um.....Um...Um......Andre Luck!  Kudos to you young man for being straight up...and a class act!!   :applause:  :thmup:   We are proud to have you representing a class organization!!! :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

I've got to meet this Andre Luck...sounds like a good guy! I wonder if he's related to Andrew. :)

I've got to meet this Andre Luck...sounds like a good guy! I wonder if he's related to Andrew. :)

Funny...I went back to edit.....and my editing privs were gone :).....just as my likes are.  I have forgotten the W before.... :)  You caught me on one of my few editorial failures.... :hat:  :bag:  haha

I will now write Andrew 500 times on the blackboard just for you and other Texan fans...and will scratch my nails loudly.....:)

Funny...I went back to edit.....and my editing privs were gone :).....just as my likes are.  I have forgotten the W before.... :)  You caught me on one of my few editorial failures.... :hat:  :bag:  haha

Don't you hate when that happens haha

There's a slight possibility he's related to Colonel Hans von Luck, who among many other feats, defended Cleopatra's Bath at the Libyan oasis of Siwa from the British in 1942.

There's a slight possibility he's related to Colonel Hans von Luck, who among many other feats, defended Cleopatra's Bath at the Libyan oasis of Siwa from the British in 1942.

Oh, well that's a good relation. At least it's to someone of some relevance. It's better than my original guess....Lucky Charm! haha

I will now write Andrew 500 times on the blackboard just for you and other Texan fans...and will scratch my nails loudly..... :)

I don't know the exact time limits, but I think each poster has roughly 10-15 minutes to change their post after it's made.   Then, it's permanent.   You're stuck with it, unless you appeal to the moderator to alter it for what reason you offer....

I often scramble back to make changes at the last minute....    sometimes I'm successful, and other times....  well...  not so much.....        :giveup:

I don't know the exact time limits, but I think each poster has roughly 10-15 minutes to change their post after it's made.   Then, it's permanent.   You're stuck with it, unless you appeal to the moderator to alter it for what reason you offer....

I often scramble back to make changes at the last minute....    sometimes I'm successful, and other times....  well...  not so much.....        :giveup:

HA HA!  I am guilty today....usually not very many errors...

ALuck is down to earth, forthcoming with answers, open for criticism, generous with praise of others, and quick to deflect praise of himself. As a leader of our team, his demeanor is fresh, rare, and consistent.

However, if he ever shares what he truly feels towards a defender who has just intercepted his pass, look out because his image might become altered. ;)

I like how he answers the questions in the interviews he does. He's straight up. He thinks about his answer and tells it like it is. It's good that he never is in character, he's just himself. Let's just say I'm glad we drafted him, I mean...who isn't?