Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoosier Colts Fan

Andrew Luck interview on ESPN - Colin Cowherd

47 posts in this topic

He's still not a great interview...   but he's pretty straight forward....   he is who is he is and he's comfortable with himself which always helps...

But....   he's an amazingly talented person and player and I think the Cots' fans are going to love watching him in the years to come...!!     :thmup:

I like the way he answers the questions, straight, without the expected cliche' answers.

Example, like when he was asked what life lessons he got from Jim Harbaugh, or, when he was asked if he had a revelation type of moment during the season. 

1 person likes this

I think it is FANTASTIC that Andrew Luck is being....Um.....Um...Um......Andre Luck!  Kudos to you young man for being straight up...and a class act!!   :applause:  :thmup:   We are proud to have you representing a class organization!!! :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

2 people like this

I think it is FANTASTIC that Andrew Luck is being....Um.....Um...Um......Andre Luck!  Kudos to you young man for being straight up...and a class act!!   :applause:  :thmup:   We are proud to have you representing a class organization!!! :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

I've got to meet this Andre Luck...sounds like a good guy! I wonder if he's related to Andrew. :)

2 people like this

I've got to meet this Andre Luck...sounds like a good guy! I wonder if he's related to Andrew. :)

Funny...I went back to edit.....and my editing privs were gone :).....just as my likes are.  I have forgotten the W before.... :)  You caught me on one of my few editorial failures.... :hat:  :bag:  haha

I will now write Andrew 500 times on the blackboard just for you and other Texan fans...and will scratch my nails loudly.....:)

2 people like this

Funny...I went back to edit.....and my editing privs were gone :).....just as my likes are.  I have forgotten the W before.... :)  You caught me on one of my few editorial failures.... :hat:  :bag:  haha

Don't you hate when that happens haha

Don't you hate when that happens haha

Check out my edit...just for you!  HA HA!

Check out my edit...just for you!  HA HA!

Hahaha yeah, get to work Bart Simpson! As far as the scratching of the nails...well...I can do without that lmao

1 person likes this

Hahaha yeah, get to work Bart Simpson! As far as the scratching of the nails...well...I can do without that lmao

I somehow got a 24 like back  :lol:

Anyone else catch the spelling error on the link? At the top of the page, it mentions that ESPN Audio "Is brought yo you by" 1-800-Flowers. Way to go ESPN!

Anyone else catch the spelling error on the link? At the top of the page, it mentions that ESPN Audio "Is brought yo you by" 1-800-Flowers. Way to go ESPN!

I dd not...I was too busy catching my own with help from Quiz....:)

1 person likes this

There's a slight possibility he's related to Colonel Hans von Luck, who among many other feats, defended Cleopatra's Bath at the Libyan oasis of Siwa from the British in 1942.

There's a slight possibility he's related to Colonel Hans von Luck, who among many other feats, defended Cleopatra's Bath at the Libyan oasis of Siwa from the British in 1942.

Oh, well that's a good relation. At least it's to someone of some relevance. It's better than my original guess....Lucky Charm! haha

I dd not...I was too busy catching my own with help from Quiz.... :)

Did you purposefully misspell "did" in your last post regarding misspellings? If not, then you gotta love the irony.

Did you purposefully misspell "did" in your last post regarding misspellings? If not, then you gotta love the irony.

I am embarrassed  now........:)  I did NOT!  I blame that one on poor eyesight....could not be my journalistic editing!   :wtg:  :peek:

1 person likes this

Oh, well that's a good relation. At least it's to someone of some relevance. It's better than my original guess....Lucky Charm! haha

I thought it was Hans Von Schultz   rotflmao

tumblr_lousf7wUw81qks7w3o1_400.jpg

1 person likes this

I thought it was Hans Von Schultz   rotflmao

tumblr_lousf7wUw81qks7w3o1_400.jpg

lmao Andy Reid is that you?

4 people like this

lmao Andy Reid is that you?

In no way does John Banner ( Sgt. Schultz ) resemble Andrew Luck. Andrew never went into the huddle and say "I know nothing!"

2 people like this

He cracks me up because he has such a goofy, nerdy laugh.  And he always says "Yeah, no" when answering things.

He cracks me up because he has such a goofy, nerdy laugh. And he always says "Yeah, no" when answering things.

Yeah, no, absolutely.

"Is brought yo you by" 1-800-Flowers" ;)

I dd not...I was too busy catching my own with help from Quiz.... :)

spelpolice_zps2b205c7d.jpg

Be careful... they're watching what you type... ;)
1 person likes this

He cracks me up because he has such a goofy, nerdy laugh.  And he always says "Yeah, no" when answering things.

His ahhh welll too!

Happened upon this while driving home from school.

I will now write Andrew 500 times on the blackboard just for you and other Texan fans...and will scratch my nails loudly..... :)

I don't know the exact time limits, but I think each poster has roughly 10-15 minutes to change their post after it's made.   Then, it's permanent.   You're stuck with it, unless you appeal to the moderator to alter it for what reason you offer....

I often scramble back to make changes at the last minute....    sometimes I'm successful, and other times....  well...  not so much.....        :giveup:

Well, if you all took a bit more care when doing your original posts, you would never need to go back and use the edti feature....

2 people like this

Well, if you all took a bit more care when doing your original posts, you would never need to go back and use the edti feature....

Quit true,,,

1 person likes this

I don't know the exact time limits, but I think each poster has roughly 10-15 minutes to change their post after it's made.   Then, it's permanent.   You're stuck with it, unless you appeal to the moderator to alter it for what reason you offer....

I often scramble back to make changes at the last minute....    sometimes I'm successful, and other times....  well...  not so much.....        :giveup:

HA HA!  I am guilty today....usually not very many errors...

Don't make me swim that Channel to get you!  :)  Usually I am on the grammar and editing.....So I had a bad day :(

Nice.

Well thanks you House, that was jolly nice of you. Appreciated. Between you and I, I think Brent missed it! Shhhh, say nothing....

2 people like this

Well thanks you House, that was jolly nice of you. Appreciated. Between you and I, I think Brent missed it! Shhhh, say nothing....

;)

This went from a Andrew Luck Thread, to a Spelling Bee :facepalm:

Only on the Colts Forum :lol:

2 people like this

ALuck is down to earth, forthcoming with answers, open for criticism, generous with praise of others, and quick to deflect praise of himself. As a leader of our team, his demeanor is fresh, rare, and consistent.

However, if he ever shares what he truly feels towards a defender who has just intercepted his pass, look out because his image might become altered. ;)

These old eyes just aren't what they used to be.....getting old....sucks :)

These old eyes just aren't what they used to be.....getting old....sucks :)

Hey as they say, 80 is the new 20, 70 is the new 25, 60 is the new 50 and 50 is the new 49.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

I like how he answers the questions in the interviews he does. He's straight up. He thinks about his answer and tells it like it is. It's good that he never is in character, he's just himself. Let's just say I'm glad we drafted him, I mean...who isn't?

Hey as they say, 80 is the new 20, 70 is the new 25, 60 is the new 50 and 50 is the new 49.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny.....I do not have a clue where I fit in.....:(   haha

1 person likes this