Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fantasy Football Leagues (Next Season)

Andy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy..

I think this was brought up earlier..

Andy, you can keep all the default yahoo settings except for one John Dee and I would like to see changed (based on what he said in another thread). Can a QB get 6 pts for a TD pass as opposed to yahoo that short changes him with 4 pts only? Just puts the QB passing TD points on par with all other passing or rushing TDs.

Everything else is fine the way it is.

Since the leagues are now formed, someone had suggested that Passing TD's should count as 6 points, rather than the yahoo default of 4 per passing TD....Since the draft is fast approaching, are you going to change that in the system, or are we just going to keep passing TD's as 4 points. This change would make a big impact as to draft order..

Please let us know as soon as possible whether or not this change is going to be implemented..I think that its a good idea personally...

Thanks again for your time.

Getting Romo in round 6 and Ronnie Hillman in round 7, my success might eventually be determined based on those two doing well.

I am hoping for Romo to have a very good season and I am hoping Hillman at least gets a timeshare or surpasses Montee Ball since he is the No.1 back on the depth chart now.

So, LeSean McCoy, Steven Jackson, Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne and Hakeem Nicks followed by Romo and Hillman are my first 7 picks, for those who do not have access to who I picked, my draft spot was No.9. :)

I thought I did alright.

With the first pick in the Joe's league draft..Coltman 51 selects...

Mark Sanchez,,QB Jets

With his 2nd pick in the draft..Coltman51 selects

Curtis Painter QB NY Giants..

(anyone noticing a pattern here.)..lol

He'll probably take Jamarcus Russell..in round 3...lmao

just kidding my friend...good luck later this evening..

With the first pick in the Joe's league draft..Coltman 51 selects...

Mark Sanchez,,QB Jets

With his 2nd pick in the draft..Coltman51 selects

Curtis Painter QB NY Giants..

(anyone noticing a pattern here.)..lol

He'll probably take Jamarcus Russell..in round 3... lmao

just kidding my friend...good luck later this evening..

That just made my day,  still rolling around laughing. :number1:  :headspin:  :yahoo: . Seriously though I truly appreciate the help and suggestions,  going to yahoo now to update my preference list.

That just made my day,  still rolling around laughing. :number1:  :headspin:  :yahoo: . Seriously though I truly appreciate the help and suggestions,  going to yahoo now to update my preference list.

I know i'm tired now..def need a nap before the draft..

*Coltman51's 5 picks on draft day" (to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas)

With the 5 picks on draft day Coltman said to me...

5 Jamarcus Russell...4 Curtis Painter...3 Jeff George...2 Ryan Leaf and a Sanchez wearing Jets Green 

Yeah..i know its stupid...I gotta get a nap, before I go and take Silent Hill's offer of 5 dollars for picking Painter number 1

I know i'm tired now..def need a nap before the draft..

*Coltman51's 5 picks on draft day" (to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas)

With the 5 picks on draft day Coltman said to me...

5 Jamarcus Russell...4 Curtis Painter...3 Jeff George...2 Ryan Leaf and a Sanchez wearing Jets Green 

Yeah..i know its stupid...I gotta get a nap, before I go and take Silent Hill's offer of 5 dollars for picking Painter number 1

Nap might be good for you my friend.   Should also put away that dandelion or watermelon wine you been sipping all day long.

Now I know why you weren't answering me.  Sorry you couldn't chime in my friend.

oh believe me I wanted to...it was like my browser was acting up..and wouldn't go down far enough to open the chatbox..I couldn't remember the password..so i couldn't go to ie to try that..

i did enjoy the chat though..esp TK and Dustin getting candy bars..lol

Getting Romo in round 6 and Ronnie Hillman in round 7, my success might eventually be determined based on those two doing well.

I am hoping for Romo to have a very good season and I am hoping Hillman at least gets a timeshare or surpasses Montee Ball since he is the No.1 back on the depth chart now.

So, LeSean McCoy, Steven Jackson, Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne and Hakeem Nicks followed by Romo and Hillman are my first 7 picks, for those who do not have access to who I picked, my draft spot was No.9. :)

I thought I did alright.

I ended up with Romo with the last pick of the 7th.

I had the 12 spot, and after I picked #1 in the 4th there was a QB run to the point that everyone took a QB before my next pick, so I waited a few rounds.