Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sign Maurice Purify?

Im all for checkin him out but its hard to take the Arena Football League seriously

AFL stats are ridiculous,that's true.But the league developes some great players.I think the closed environment(especially in the red zone),could create some great WR'S.He has all the tools and if you combined that with his AFL experience,then he's worthy of a look.

AFL stats are ridiculous,that's true.But the league developes some great players.I think the closed environment(especially in the red zone),could create some great WR'S.He has all the tools and if you combined that with his AFL experience,then he's worthy of a look.

Agreed and if he can turn out good then who knows, I was thinking of drafting a tall speed wr in the late rounds of the draft, Dan Buckner or Emory Blake, Marquess Wilson, Brandon Kaufman, Rodney Smith just to name a few

Agreed and if he can turn out good then who knows, I was thinking of drafting a tall speed wr in the late rounds of the draft, Dan Buckner or Emory Blake, Marquess Wilson, Brandon Kaufman, Rodney Smith just to name a few

Have you seen him play(purify)?If not,then i strongly encourage you to have a look.He's an awesome talent!I think another grigson gem(another freeman?).He's also a team player,and works hard.

1 player, like I said he is worth checkin out, but the AFL itself is hard to take serious

Mike Vanderjagt...haha. Yeah, as a sport, it is hard to take serious, but there might be players worth taking a look at. If there's someone flying in the NFL radar, I'm sure Grigs knows about them and will take a look for himself.