Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

austriancolt

Colts Senior Bowl Interviews Update

10 posts in this topic

According to walterfootball.com Colts interviewed/talked to:

Vance McDonald TE (6'4 - 262lb) - Rutgers

Ty Powell DE/LB (6'3 - 250lb) - Harding University

According to walterfootball.com Colts interviewed/talked to:

Vance McDonald TE (6'4 - 262lb) - Rutgers

Ty Powell DE/LB (6'3 - 250lb) - Harding University

I guess McDonald is looking Impressive from what Im reading about it. He looks quick and runs his routes very smoothly and has big hands(10 inches). Uses them to grab balls out the air. Showing good effort on blocking as well.

Wonder why they talked to McDonld?

probably looking for a TE to run 3TE sets like Pep and Luck did at Stanford... I was reading about how Pep expects all of his receivers to be able to block in the run game... just a thought...

probably looking for a TE to run 3TE sets like Pep and Luck did at Stanford... I was reading about how Pep expects all of his receivers to be able to block in the run game... just a thought...

thanks

They have Weslye Saunders a great blocking tight end they don't need another.

1 person likes this

Colts talked to Ej Manuel today. Back-up possibly or probably just doing due dillegence.

Luck took Chandler Harnish to the Pro Bowl with him..   I bet CH is Indy's backup next season.     JMV on 1260 said he has heard for "fact" that DS will not be back.

Maybe seeing if Manuel is interested in playing G...  heheh..  he sure ain't no QB...