Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacColts

Which FA corner should we target?

22 posts in this topic

I have heard many mixed opinions on who to go after and not to go after. What are your thoughts? Specifically, I wouldn't mind Brent Grimes or Cary Williams, but have heard both panned by others on this site. What do you think?

I like AC as a left tackle and would prefer a right tackle to be played at right tackle. If we move AC to right tackle I feel he might move on when his rookie contract is up for a LT spot, meaning we have to start again.

Elite linemen cost too much in my opinion I'd rather have Evan Mathis type linemen who are very good but don't demand the money, that way you have a chance of keeping the line together for a number of years and rarely lose your best lineman to free agency.

Something like Castonzo Slauson Shipley Vasquez Cherilus would be what I'd aim for.

I think you posted in the wrong thread.

my notification hd the thread about AC and Left or Right Tackle

I did yes, not sure how but posting on my phone so guessing that's why. Fixed it now.

my notification hd the thread about AC and Left or Right Tackle

That's where I tried to post, was the opening post changed? Confused by this thread.

That's where I tried to post, was the opening post changed? Confused by this thread.

I almost did the same thing

I originally mixed up where I posted the threads so edited to ensure they were in the correct category. (I wanted to move the offensive line thread to the all about colts section). Sorry for the confusion. 

I'm not harpy with Brent Grimes. We need a Big CB who Can cover man. DRC would be great, he played poorly as an Eagle playing zone, but he was great at Cardinals, who ran a 3-4 scheme and covered man. Cary Williams would also be ok, he knows Pagano's scheme and is 6'1.

I'm not harpy with Brent Grimes. We need a Big CB who Can cover man. DRC would be great, he played poorly as an Eagle playing zone, but he was great at Cardinals, who ran a 3-4 scheme and covered man. Cary Williams would also be ok, he knows Pagano's scheme and is 6'1.

I am a big fan of Williams. If he's healthy and opposite Davis I think we are stacked. 

Nnamdi asomugha, his release looks inevitable with the eagles cap room, also he did great in a man scheme in oakland and he could help the younger DBs like butler or even williams. Vet minimum perhaps?

1 person likes this

DRC

DRC aggressive ball hawk

Overrated and will be overpaid.  Not a good use of $.

i have heard some ravens fans complain about Cary so i dont know what to think of anymore :(