Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How do you think the conversation went with Pep Hamilton when Colts contacted him?

coltsgoodin

I think it went something like this...Pep - "With all due respect, I saw so many times while watching the games this year that Andrew could have been utilized in much better ways"...Thats just a very small glimpse of what I think was said...What do you all think was said?

I think it went something like this...Pep - "With all due respect, I saw so many times while watching the games this year that Andrew could have been utilized in much better ways"...Thats just a very small glimpse of what I think was said...What do you all think was said?

Nothing like that. You always stress what you can do in a positive manner. You never disparage what the previous person did in the same position.

*Sigh* You guys have it all wrong!!! It went like this

*Phone Rings*

Pep: Hello??

Grigson: Yes Mr. Hamilton, this is Ryan Grigson the GM of the wonderful Indianapolis Colts.

Pep: *Smiles* The Colts that just went 11-5 with my favorite QB Andrew Luck??

Grigson: Yeah, that's us. So I guess I don't need to tell you what all happened. We need an OC and we believe you'd be our man for the job.

Pep: Idk Mr. Grigson, I don't think I'm ready for that

Grigson: Luck, Whalen, & Fleener are looking forward to it. Do you really wanna let them down Mr. Hamilton??

Pep: No, but I just don't think I'm right for it.

Grigson: Mr. Hamilton, there's someone at your Door.

*Knock on Door & Pep answers it*

Pep: Andrew!! Coby!! Griff!!

*Luck's neck beard fist hits Pep & makes him unconscious*

*Luck picks up walkie talkie* Luck: Mr. Grigson we've retrieved the package. We're boarding the jet now

*Pep wakes up in Mr. Irsay's Office* Pep: Where am I???

Irsay: Ok, are you ready to be our OC now??

Pep: *Crying* Yes, I was ready all along. I knew I couldn't stay away from my favorite QB. Where do I sign Mr. Irsay??

*Pep Signs on the Dotted Line*

Chuck, Irsay, & Grigson: Welcome aboard Pep

This is how it went down you guys. And you can't say it's not TRUE, because I put it on the Internet :D

Hello?  Oh, hey, how's it going?  Hold on, I'll go get David....huh?......who?......me?....but...but...HOW MUCH????.....my secretary just booked the flight and called Andrew.  We'll watch film tonight. Oh, and Mr. Grigson?    I love you, man.

LOL