Photo

How do you think the conversation went with Pep Hamilton when Colts contacted him?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 coltsgoodin

coltsgoodin
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

I think it went something like this...Pep - "With all due respect, I saw so many times while watching the games this year that Andrew could have been utilized in much better ways"...Thats just a very small glimpse of what I think was said...What do you all think was said?

Keep in mind, I do not care if I have incorrect spelling and grammar so no need to correct me, get it, got it, good!

GO COLTS!!!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7585 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

I think it went something like this...Pep - "With all due respect, I saw so many times while watching the games this year that Andrew could have been utilized in much better ways"...Thats just a very small glimpse of what I think was said...What do you all think was said?

Nothing like that. You always stress what you can do in a positive manner. You never disparage what the previous person did in the same position.

#3 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 5008 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

I bet it went something like, "Hey Pep, when Bruce quits, do you want to come take over? You didn't watch an Colts games this year did you?" 

#4 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Probably something along the lines of "We didn't fill our quota of bad puns last year with Luck, how about we add a little more Pep to the offense."

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#5 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12067 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

*Sigh* You guys have it all wrong!!! It went like this

*Phone Rings*

Pep: Hello??

Grigson: Yes Mr. Hamilton, this is Ryan Grigson the GM of the wonderful Indianapolis Colts.

Pep: *Smiles* The Colts that just went 11-5 with my favorite QB Andrew Luck??

Grigson: Yeah, that's us. So I guess I don't need to tell you what all happened. We need an OC and we believe you'd be our man for the job.

Pep: Idk Mr. Grigson, I don't think I'm ready for that

Grigson: Luck, Whalen, & Fleener are looking forward to it. Do you really wanna let them down Mr. Hamilton??

Pep: No, but I just don't think I'm right for it.

Grigson: Mr. Hamilton, there's someone at your Door.

*Knock on Door & Pep answers it*

Pep: Andrew!! Coby!! Griff!!

*Luck's neck beard fist hits Pep & makes him unconscious*

*Luck picks up walkie talkie* Luck: Mr. Grigson we've retrieved the package. We're boarding the jet now

*Pep wakes up in Mr. Irsay's Office* Pep: Where am I???

Irsay: Ok, are you ready to be our OC now??

Pep: *Crying* Yes, I was ready all along. I knew I couldn't stay away from my favorite QB. Where do I sign Mr. Irsay??

*Pep Signs on the Dotted Line*

Chuck, Irsay, & Grigson: Welcome aboard Pep

This is how it went down you guys. And you can't say it's not TRUE, because I put it on the Internet :D
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#6 TrueBlueHorseshoe

TrueBlueHorseshoe
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

*Sigh* You guys have it all wrong!!! It went like this. . .

That's just disturbing.

#7 TonyBungee

TonyBungee
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

I think it went slightly different:

Phone rings.
Pep: "Hello?"
Grigson: "Hello Mr. Hamilton, this is Ryan Grigson, and I ..."
Pep: "Yes! When can I start?"

#8 BigMcAfeeWithCheese

BigMcAfeeWithCheese
  • 1275 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

I heard that underneath Andrew Luck's beard there is not a chin, only another fist.

:coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltshelmet:

#9 GrizzColt

GrizzColt
  • 1088 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Hello?  Oh, hey, how's it going?  Hold on, I'll go get David....huh?......who?......me?....but...but...HOW MUCH????.....my secretary just booked the flight and called Andrew.  We'll watch film tonight. Oh, and Mr. Grigson?    I love you, man.

#10 seeblu

seeblu
  • 350 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hello?  Oh, hey, how's it going?  Hold on, I'll go get David....huh?......who?......me?....but...but...HOW MUCH????.....my secretary just booked the flight and called Andrew.  We'll watch film tonight. Oh, and Mr. Grigson?    I love you, man.

LOL

#11 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 933 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Hey, you wanna be the OC for the Colts? I'm already on a plane. See you in an hour.
Twitter: @AidenRudd

#12 Slick_Rick

Slick_Rick
  • 1007 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

I heard that underneath Andrew Luck's beard there is not a chin, only another fist.

That's funny, I heard he had a full-blown arm under his beard, and that this arm is still a better qb than Mark Sanchez.

#13 needanoline63

needanoline63
  • 646 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

"We have Luck and Fleener, you interested"

Hamilton says "do bears S*** in the woods?"

#14 needanoline63

needanoline63
  • 646 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

That's funny, I heard he had a full-blown arm under his beard, and that this arm is still a better qb than Mark Sanchez.

I hate mark Sanchez

#15 Warhawk

Warhawk
  • 998 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

I think it went slightly different:

Phone rings.
Pep: "Hello?"
Grigson: "Hello Mr. Hamilton, this is Ryan Grigson, and I ..."
Pep: "Yes! When can I start?"

Came into this thread to basically post exactly this.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      27 Nov
    HungarianColtsFan

Big question in a life of a turkey: Is there any life after Thanksgiving?

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      27 Nov
    T Y Goodbye

Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words. I just got home from the hospital right before midnight Thanksgiving, so I can be home with family. I'm still not totally recovered, but they are trying a different and stronger IV med, to hopefully kick this out for good...Love you all!

Show comments (8)
View All Updates