Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsgoodin

How do you think the conversation went with Pep Hamilton when Colts contacted him?

15 posts in this topic

I think it went something like this...Pep - "With all due respect, I saw so many times while watching the games this year that Andrew could have been utilized in much better ways"...Thats just a very small glimpse of what I think was said...What do you all think was said?

I think it went something like this...Pep - "With all due respect, I saw so many times while watching the games this year that Andrew could have been utilized in much better ways"...Thats just a very small glimpse of what I think was said...What do you all think was said?

Nothing like that. You always stress what you can do in a positive manner. You never disparage what the previous person did in the same position.

2 people like this

I bet it went something like, "Hey Pep, when Bruce quits, do you want to come take over? You didn't watch an Colts games this year did you?" 

Probably something along the lines of "We didn't fill our quota of bad puns last year with Luck, how about we add a little more Pep to the offense."

7 people like this

I think it went slightly different:

Phone rings.

Pep: "Hello?"

Grigson: "Hello Mr. Hamilton, this is Ryan Grigson, and I ..."

Pep: "Yes! When can I start?"

1 person likes this

Hello?  Oh, hey, how's it going?  Hold on, I'll go get David....huh?......who?......me?....but...but...HOW MUCH????.....my secretary just booked the flight and called Andrew.  We'll watch film tonight. Oh, and Mr. Grigson?    I love you, man.

Hello?  Oh, hey, how's it going?  Hold on, I'll go get David....huh?......who?......me?....but...but...HOW MUCH????.....my secretary just booked the flight and called Andrew.  We'll watch film tonight. Oh, and Mr. Grigson?    I love you, man.

LOL

Hey, you wanna be the OC for the Colts?

I'm already on a plane. See you in an hour.

I heard that underneath Andrew Luck's beard there is not a chin, only another fist.

That's funny, I heard he had a full-blown arm under his beard, and that this arm is still a better qb than Mark Sanchez.

2 people like this

That's funny, I heard he had a full-blown arm under his beard, and that this arm is still a better qb than Mark Sanchez.

I hate mark Sanchez

I think it went slightly different:

Phone rings.

Pep: "Hello?"

Grigson: "Hello Mr. Hamilton, this is Ryan Grigson, and I ..."

Pep: "Yes! When can I start?"

Came into this thread to basically post exactly this.

1 person likes this