Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So much for Ray Ray's retirement party being held tonight, right?

buffalo34

Bostonians displaying 45-3 on a plane after whooping the Jets, Wes Welker being snarky about Rex Ryan prior to the playoffs that resulted in a Pats playoff loss.

Now, the Bostonian billboard about Ray's party, when will they learn it can never help?

Colts know enough about Vanderjerk's "ripe for the picking" comment.

Hey maybe there is a new Texans curse. If you beat them in the playoffs you are going to lose a week later. (see last year and this year) haha

This is a new curse since Texans have only made the playoff twice, while I don't see it become a curse in the future since these may be the only two playoffs for them after colts come back and Luck takes over the AFC south soon.

I was envisioning him getting his arm ripped off in the first quarter and having to sit on the bench crying the rest of the game while his team gets blown out by 40....

LOL, i type that a lot but that one actually made me laugh

This is a new curse since Texans have only made the playoff twice, while I don't see it become a curse in the future since these may be the only two playoffs for them after colts come back and Luck takes over the AFC south soon.

Right...I see a lot more playoff trips for the Texans than 12 suddenly taking over the division. He's not Manning, you know. haha

Right...I see a lot more playoff trips for the Texans than 12 suddenly taking over the division. He's not Manning, you know. haha

Doesn't have to be Manning, He cant be Manning, He is not Manning, But Manning was not who he is now in his first year in the league either. Andrew Luck simply has to be Andrew Luck and trust that Grigson will continue to build around him and also on the other side of the ball......if that continues to happen......Houston you will definitly have a problem  ;)  :funny:  :woah: you will be hearing this song over and over again for the next 14 years or so every time you see one of our games 

Doesn't have to be Manning, He cant be Manning, He is not Manning, But Manning was not who he is now in his first year in the league either. Andrew Luck simply has to be Andrew Luck and trust that Grigson will continue to build around him and also on the other side of the ball......if that continues to happen......Houston you will definitly have a problem ;) :funny::woah: you will be hearing this song over and over again for the next 14 years or so every time you see one of our games

Lol I think Watt and Cush will have something to say about this. Bring it on 12!! :)