•  

Photo

So much for Ray Ray's retirement party being held tonight, right?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 buffalo34

buffalo34
  • 798 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

It's set for 2 weeks from now.

And no more discussions of Brady Belichick best ever Brady Brady Brady Bruschi nasty LB until September.

I can sleep in peace!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Poeticwisdom555

Poeticwisdom555
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

I hope he walks away from his last game with another ring.. he deserves it.

#3 chad72

chad72
  • 8414 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Bostonians displaying 45-3 on a plane after whooping the Jets, Wes Welker being snarky about Rex Ryan prior to the playoffs that resulted in a Pats playoff loss.

Now, the Bostonian billboard about Ray's party, when will they learn it can never help?

Colts know enough about Vanderjerk's "ripe for the picking" comment.

#4 Jules

Jules

"All the world's a stage"

• 7096 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

Hey maybe there is a new Texans curse. If you beat them in the playoffs you are going to lose a week later. (see last year and this year) haha

"I saw an Angel in the marble and carved until I set it free." ~ Michelangelo

#5 tonychen

tonychen
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

Hey maybe there is a new Texans curse. If you beat them in the playoffs you are going to lose a week later. (see last year and this year) haha

This is a new curse since Texans have only made the playoff twice, while I don't see it become a curse in the future since these may be the only two playoffs for them after colts come back and Luck takes over the AFC south soon.

#6 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1558 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

I hope he walks away from his last game with another ring.. he deserves it.

I was envisioning him getting his arm ripped off in the first quarter and having to sit on the bench crying the rest of the game while his team gets blown out by 40....

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

*** DB ALL DAY ***

#7 Kyle

Kyle
  • 1388 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

I was envisioning him getting his arm ripped off in the first quarter and having to sit on the bench crying the rest of the game while his team gets blown out by 40....

LOL, i type that a lot but that one actually made me laugh

#8 shecolt

shecolt
  • 2933 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Speaking of that billboard, it looks like it has been replaced with this:

BBGgahTCMAAc_zx.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/n...lewis-oversight

“Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free . . . your true self comes out.” — Tina Turner

#9 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6673 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

This is a new curse since Texans have only made the playoff twice, while I don't see it become a curse in the future since these may be the only two playoffs for them after colts come back and Luck takes over the AFC south soon.

Right...I see a lot more playoff trips for the Texans than 12 suddenly taking over the division. He's not Manning, you know. haha

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

#10 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16291 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Right...I see a lot more playoff trips for the Texans than 12 suddenly taking over the division. He's not Manning, you know. haha

Doesn't have to be Manning, He cant be Manning, He is not Manning, But Manning was not who he is now in his first year in the league either. Andrew Luck simply has to be Andrew Luck and trust that Grigson will continue to build around him and also on the other side of the ball......if that continues to happen......Houston you will definitly have a problem  ;)  :funny:  :woah: you will be hearing this song over and over again for the next 14 years or so every time you see one of our games 

#11 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6673 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Doesn't have to be Manning, He cant be Manning, He is not Manning, But Manning was not who he is now in his first year in the league either. Andrew Luck simply has to be Andrew Luck and trust that Grigson will continue to build around him and also on the other side of the ball......if that continues to happen......Houston you will definitly have a problem ;) :funny: :woah: you will be hearing this song over and over again for the next 14 years or so every time you see one of our games
Lol I think Watt and Cush will have something to say about this. Bring it on 12!! :)

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Apr
    ColtsBTM12

I saw in the Colts mailbag that Nicks will wear number 14. That's weird. I wish they would have just given him 88. Marvin was great, but you don't have to retire everyone's number that's ever been good on your team.

Show comments (1)
View All Updates