Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate to bring it up, but Peyton's 21 pts at home better than Brady's 13 pts at home

chad72

Looking at how good this Ravens' defensive unit has turned it around, now Peyton's 21 points on offense at home does not look too shabby, and is definitely better than the 13 pts Brady put at home.

Just goes to show you that this Ravens team looks like a team of destiny. Flacco is balling, and the Ravens are better than we thought they were.

Absolute truth here. Allowing 21 to Manning and 13 to Brady, on the road? That's pretty insane.

They deserve to be where they are.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute truth here. Allowing 21 to Manning and 13 to Brady, on the road? That's pretty insane.

They deserve to be where they are.

I guess getting ray back was a huge lift to them. They are playing great in the playoffs. They were pretty average going into the playoffs

I guess getting ray back was a huge lift to them. They are playing great in the playoffs. They were pretty average going into the playoffs

Emotion is carrying this defense, Every team in the AFC wanted to play the Ravens in the playoffs because of how weak they looked during the last 1/4 of the season.

Major props to Ray Lewis for letting his team know up front that he was going to retire. It's been a huge boost for them for sure.

Don't take it personal. I'm just giving you a good ribbing. But don't expect Colts fans to lay down and take it if you start claiming to have a superior franchise when we have owned you for a decade.

I'm not taking it personal, I've heard much worse things than " We beat you longer than you beat us" on here lol. And at this point, yes, I do think we have the superior team.

Just wanted to point out the difference here.

I don't think he could honestly say Houston has the better franchise.  This is a GREAT franchise.  That's why we stole it from Baltimore...

Just wanted to point out the difference here.

I don't think he could honestly say Houston has the better franchise. This is a GREAT franchise. That's why we stole it from Baltimore...

Very true. He did not say franchise, he said team. And the Texans were a better team this year, so I concede that point. But they were only marginally better this year. So, considering our team had many rookies and a huge turnover in the FO and coaching staff in what was a rebuilding year and still challenged Houston for the division, gives me faith that Houston's 'domininance' over the division will be short lived.

Oh I guess it feels good he scored more points than Brady, but the fact of the matter is they both choked.

No, not at all. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't at home fist pumping because Tom didn't score as many points as he did.

I think this thread was more aimed toward Pats' fans who wanted to drag Manning's name through the mud for his "poor play" against the Ravens and to see if they would concede that Brady played even worse.

Yup, I guess you can never discount the emotional part of the game.

Showing Cameron the door seems to have helped as well. Jim Caldwell... who knew, huh? LOL...

Showing Cameron the door seems to have helped as well. Jim Caldwell... who knew, huh? LOL...

Yeah no kidding.. He may have found a spot for awhile. I hour he does well. I have no ill will towards him..

Yeah no kidding.. He may have found a spot for awhile. I hour he does well. I have no ill will towards him..

I think alot with Caldwell was not necessarily the play calling per se ( though I dont want to discount or discredit him )  but the fact that Flacco was  unhappy to be around Cameron, didnt like his attitude , whatever, there was heavy friction between the 2 & I believe   Flacco was Vocal about it, Now u put in a nice guy like Caldwell and   Flacco likes him and suddenly from a disgruntled QB to one that's happy & looking alot more forward to play, his confidence had to go up , and surely his preparation and anticipation for the game to get in and play and show his abilities for a change while feeling quite content, he just had to be better in such an environment