Photo

Hate to bring it up, but Peyton's 21 pts at home better than Brady's 13 pts at home

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
163 replies to this topic

#161 jvan1973

jvan1973
  • 10175 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

Yup, I guess you can never discount the emotional part of the game.

Showing Cameron the door seems to have helped as well. Jim Caldwell... who knew, huh? LOL...

Yeah no kidding.. He may have found a spot for awhile. I hour he does well. I have no ill will towards him..

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#162 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

I guess getting ray back was a huge lift to them. They are playing great in the playoffs. They were pretty average going into the playoffs

OL line reshuffling worked out great protecting flacco , that  was major key I thought

Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#163 No 1 Manning Fan

No 1 Manning Fan
  • 806 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

OL line reshuffling worked out great protecting flacco , that  was major key I thought

I agree. I think the O Line is a bigger reason than Ray Lewis for their newfound dominance. Holes are open for Rice and Flacco is getting all the time he needs in the pocket for the routes to develop downfield.

#164 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Yup, I guess you can never discount the emotional part of the game.

Showing Cameron the door seems to have helped as well. Jim Caldwell... who knew, huh? LOL...

Yeah no kidding.. He may have found a spot for awhile. I hour he does well. I have no ill will towards him..

I think alot with Caldwell was not necessarily the play calling per se ( though I dont want to discount or discredit him )  but the fact that Flacco was  unhappy to be around Cameron, didnt like his attitude , whatever, there was heavy friction between the 2 & I believe   Flacco was Vocal about it, Now u put in a nice guy like Caldwell and   Flacco likes him and suddenly from a disgruntled QB to one that's happy & looking alot more forward to play, his confidence had to go up , and surely his preparation and anticipation for the game to get in and play and show his abilities for a change while feeling quite content, he just had to be better in such an environment

Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

View All Updates