Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate to bring it up, but Peyton's 21 pts at home better than Brady's 13 pts at home

chad72

Tell that to the Dolphins, Bengals among others...And if you played for Super Bowls, I'm pretty sure Tom Terrific has you guys beat terribly in that department.

2-1 against each other in the playoffs if you consider that bad... Pats with the edge.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you enjoyed your two-year window of being able to say that. The Colts will be back leading the AFC South next year, and all will be back to normal. You can only fight the status quo for so long.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I edited my post to avoid this drama.

but man you guys smell out a negative comment from 1000 posts and are like Heat seaking missles.

Its always dropped passes and a bad O line..... sure. whatever you want.

There were 9 dropped passes. You can say whatever you wan't but he threw for close to 300 yards while his receivers were letting him down all day.

Then is that what you've been saying since 2002 until 2011?

You're starting to sound like a Cowboys fan. If we really want to compare our histories of losing, I can guarantee you that the Colts have a lot more losing seasons than the Texans.

You're starting to sound like a Cowboys fan. If we really want to compare our histories of losing, I can guarantee you that the Colts have a lot more losing seasons than the Texans.

Don't take it personal. I'm just giving you a good ribbing. But don't expect Colts fans to lay down and take it if you start claiming to have a superior franchise when we have owned you for a decade.

Don't take it personal. I'm just giving you a good ribbing. But don't expect Colts fans to lay down and take it if you start claiming to have a superior franchise when we have owned you for a decade.

I'm not taking it personal, I've heard much worse things than " We beat you longer than you beat us" on here lol. And at this point, yes, I do think we have the superior team.