Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate to bring it up, but Peyton's 21 pts at home better than Brady's 13 pts at home

chad72

Looking at how good this Ravens' defensive unit has turned it around, now Peyton's 21 points on offense at home does not look too shabby, and is definitely better than the 13 pts Brady put at home.

Just goes to show you that this Ravens team looks like a team of destiny. Flacco is balling, and the Ravens are better than we thought they were.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady did play like crap. Think about this, Adam missed a FG when we played Baltimore. Luck on the road as a rookie with no protection actually just scored 1 less point then the Pats offense did.

Wow.

I feel bad for Manning tonight since I honestly think that if the Broncos won the game last weekend they had a real shot vs. NE in Denver with probably better weather and the rust shaken off.

To be honest, several of the Pats fans were defending Manning. It was mostly one Pats fan and several Colts fans that kept calling Manning a choker.

Peyton has his deficiencies but sometimes I do feel like Peyton is like Samuel Jackson (Elijah) in Unbreakable, misery finds him, lol :)

To be honest, several of the Pats fans were defending Manning. It was mostly one Pats fan and several Colts fans that kept calling Manning a choker.

I don't think many of the posters care tonight. It's all about the glory and revenge trash talk now it seems.

I am a bit let down by both TBH.......

I feel as if this was a golden chance for either to make the SB and they both kinda blew it.

But, the Ravens deserve this too.

Brady did play like crap. Think about this, Adam missed a FG when we played Baltimore. Luck on the road as a rookie with no protection actually just scored 1 less point then the Pats offense did.

Wow.

I feel bad for Manning tonight since I honestly think that if the Broncos won the game last weekend they had a real shot vs. NE in Denver with probably better weather and the rust shaken off.

Yep, Jules. That is the same thing I thought too. I knew Brady was not going to win his 6th in a row if he played in Denver because the Pats had not beaten a team above .500 on the road the ENTIRE YEAR. If Brady could not cash in on this AFCCG at home, given how he has played the last 3 AFCCG, I had a feeling Denver had him.

Ravens are the team of destiny. Now watch Goodell ask the zebras to get Ray Lewis his parting gift like Jerome Bettis. :(

I am a bit let down by both TBH.......

I feel as if this was a golden chance for either to make the SB and they both kinda blew it.

But, the Ravens deserve this too.

I'm let down by the Falcons and feel bad for Tony Gonzalez. They had that game and gave it away!

And now we have to listen to Ray Lewis cry and talk about adversity and his faith and blah blah freaking blah for the next two weeks as well.

I agree. It wasn't so much Pats fans as it was Colts fans. By no means by posting here am I doubting Brady. Brady, like Manning, is one of the best ever. "Stuff" happens to even the best.

Looking at how good this Ravens' defensive unit has turned it around, now Peyton's 21 points on offense at home does not look too shabby, and is definitely better than the 13 pts Brady put at home.

Just goes to show you that this Ravens team looks like a team of destiny. Flacco is balling, and the Ravens are better than we thought they were.

Not only that, the Colts and Patriots lost by the same 15 point spread.

Yep, Jules. That is the same thing I thought too. I knew Brady was not going to win his 6th in a row if he played in Denver because the Pats had not beaten a team above .500 on the road the ENTIRE YEAR. If Brady could not cash in on this AFCCG at home, given how he has played the last 3 AFCCG, I had a feeling Denver had him.

Ravens are the team of destiny. Now watch Goodell ask the zebras to get Ray Lewis his parting gift like Jerome Bettis. :(

I am surprised, I did not think the Pats would only score 13 points at home. Wow. If they traveled all the way to Denver they might have lost too.....

Ravens totally deserve this but I almost feel like Brady/Manning both had HUGE blown opportunities. At their ages there might not be as many chances left......

I just want to see our Colts back in the big one again someday. I am more encouraged now after watching this AFC postseason........

Flacco breaking the streak is good for my confidence too in our guys moving forward.

I don't think many of the posters care tonight. It's all about the glory and revenge trash talk now it seems.

Ya know my freind I dont mind most of the Patriot fans in here,think most are good fans,but i love the fact the cocky arrogant ones didnt stick around,and the Ravens proved last week was no fluke

I agree. It wasn't so much Pats fans as it was Colts fans. By no means by posting here am I doubting Brady. Brady, like Manning, is one of the best ever. "Stuff" happens to even the best.

Just like a bunch of colts fans did here bringing up Brady. Is what colts fans did about manning. When other colts fans bash luck, irsay for manning leaving. Them bringing up rg3 all year long and mannings play. Yeah they said something just like you guys did here. Funny how that works out huh?

Ya know my freind I dont mind most of the Patriot fans in here,think most are good fans,but i love the fact the cocky arrogant ones didnt stick around,and the Ravens proved last week was no fluke

Indeed they did. Who would have expected this from the Ravens...and I don't think we will be seeing anymore of those cocky ones anymore, that's for sure. I feel bad for all the good Patriot posters here though...they were so close to the record. Oh well. Go 49ers! :D

Flacco breaking the streak is good for my confidence too in our guys moving forward.

As much as I hate to say it. I want the Ravens to win it. Why, you ask?

Whether you believe in the Unitas or Baltimore curse or not, I believe the Colts win the SB only after the Ravens get ahead by 1 in the count. So, I am guessing big bro. John Harbaugh wins one in New Orleans, and then comes the Colts chance in the next few years. But then, Jim Harbaugh has the experience of already playing in NO this year. It is going to be interesting.

But just like Dungy beat Lovie Smith, the older coach wins, IMO.

As much as I hate to say it. I want the Ravens to win it. Why, you ask?

Whether you believe in the Unitas or Baltimore curse or not, I believe the Colts win the SB only after the Ravens get ahead by 1 in the count. So, I am guessing big bro. John Harbaugh wins one in New Orleans, and then comes the Colts chance in the next few years. But then, Jim Harbaugh has the experience of already playing in NO this year. It is going to be interesting.

But just like Dungy beat Lovie Smith, the older coach wins, IMO.

Plus, to know the Super Bowl champ eliminated you makes it a little easier too (for both Colts and Manning/Denver fans).