10. When Indy comes to Foxboro, we acknowledge that you are the "Indianapolis Colts." Baltimore? Nope. "Indianapolis Football Team."
9. It's been almost two years since the Bruins won the Stanley Cup. We're starved for a championship!
8. Tom Brady will send all of you a pair of Uggs.
7. The Patriots need to advance so that Mayor Menino can continue to butcher names. (http://sports.yahoo....37514--nfl.html)
6. The Ravens advancing to the Super Bowl is a sign of the apocalypse, right there in the book of Revelations, before the four horsemen and after the plague of locusts.
5. No one wants to see another Gisele rant... right?
4. We're not the Chargers.
3. If you hate him, maybe another SB win will bring us that much closer to Belichick's retirement.
2. You can always root for the NFC team if they win and make it to the SB.
And the #1 reason...
1. Peyton would have wanted it that way!
I'm probably offline until after the weekend, so... enjoy the games everyone. Peace and prosperity to you and yours!