Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did anyone watch Parks and Recreation tonight?

ColtsPacersfan

I never watched this show until tonight. Because of Luck, Wayne, Irsay, and Hibbert of the Pacer's was on tonight. But I must say the show isn't that bad. I might continue to watch it for now on. But great to see the guys on tonight show all of them were great on it. But I never knew how bad Irsay was hunched back. It looks like he was in some kind of pain. But he still did great on the show. Pretty good show tonight. Glad I DVR it too. Now back to ESPN. Go Duke!!!

I never watched this show until tonight. Because of Luck, Wayne, Irsay, and Hibbert of the Pacer's was on tonight. But I must say the show isn't that bad. I might continue to watch it for now on. But great to see the guys on tonight show all of them were great on it. But I never knew how bad Irsay was hunched back. It looks like he was in some kind of pain. But he still did great on the show. Pretty good show tonight. Glad I DVR it too. Now back to ESPN. Go Duke!!!

Irsay stated to the IndyStar that he requires hip replacement surgery but that he's been putting it off.

Thanks, I'm watching the episode on nbc.com right now. It seems like a clone of "The Office" though, the way they do it.

its because they both are "Mockumentary" if you are new to the show, you should start the show from season 1 its alooooot better, I found it about 4 months ago and snapped watched all seasons in 2 days, the new season is not nearly as great as the first, this episode included, just like when Steve Carrel left the office, its btw the same Creator

I DVR'd it, so I only watched a little bit. It was ok. Rob Lowe has the sort of face I want to punch for some reason so that distracted me.

I watched the Amish Mafia from Wed instead. I hate "reality" shows, but that show is like a train wreck, I can't stop watching!

Its also in no way reality

Parks and Rec rocks.  One of my favorite shows.  The episode last night was not a great one, but was especially neat to me because of Irsay, Luck, and Wayne.  Don't know if any of you watched until they end, but they were all on the final mini-clip.  IIRC, Luck tossed a TD to Andy.

its because they both are "Mockumentary" if you are new to the show, you should start the show from season 1 its alooooot better, I found it about 4 months ago and snapped watched all seasons in 2 days, the new season is not nearly as great as the first, this episode included, just like when Steve Carrel left the office, its btw the same Creator
No thanks, I'm not wasting any more time on that show.