Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let there be Luck

Did anyone watch Parks and Recreation tonight?

45 posts in this topic

I never watched this show until tonight. Because of Luck, Wayne, Irsay, and Hibbert of the Pacer's was on tonight. But I must say the show isn't that bad. I might continue to watch it for now on. But great to see the guys on tonight show all of them were great on it. But I never knew how bad Irsay was hunched back. It looks like he was in some kind of pain. But he still did great on the show. Pretty good show tonight. Glad I DVR it too. Now back to ESPN. Go Duke!!!

They were on for literally 45 seconds.

Yeah Channel 13 said they were going to do a cameo apperance  on the show. So I sorta expected it would be short. But still great to see them.

I never watched this show until tonight. Because of Luck, Wayne, Irsay, and Hibbert of the Pacer's was on tonight. But I must say the show isn't that bad. I might continue to watch it for now on. But great to see the guys on tonight show all of them were great on it. But I never knew how bad Irsay was hunched back. It looks like he was in some kind of pain. But he still did great on the show. Pretty good show tonight. Glad I DVR it too. Now back to ESPN. Go Duke!!!

Irsay stated to the IndyStar that he requires hip replacement surgery but that he's been putting it off.

Watched it only to see our lovely stadium and those that represent the BLUE, other than that i didnt care for it

Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of show is it? Is it a national show?

Yeah...it's a comedy on NBC.

i read that newt gingrich 'just happened' to walk into st elmo's when they were shooting & they wrote him in to the script on the spot

I watched it and thought it was good. I didn't expect them to be on much so I wasn't disappointed. I liked the episode from a couple seasons back when Andy and Ron pretended to be Peyton and Reggie so this was a step up for them.

1 person likes this

Still haven't figured out why Andrea Morehead was with Newt Gingrich. Lol, and Andrew is no Peyton on camera. Not sure why, but Rob Lowe gets under my skin.....that is all. I worked at St. Elmo for 3 years so it was cool to see it on TV.

Yeah...it's a comedy on NBC.

Thanks, I'm watching the episode on nbc.com right now. It seems like a clone of "The Office" though, the way they do it.

Great little clip!

Unfortunately, I see that Jim Irsay's back problem has gotten much worse over the last several months. I hope everything is ok.

Thanks, I'm watching the episode on nbc.com right now. It seems like a clone of "The Office" though, the way they do it.

its because they both are "Mockumentary" if you are new to the show, you should start the show from season 1 its alooooot better, I found it about 4 months ago and snapped watched all seasons in 2 days, the new season is not nearly as great as the first, this episode included, just like when Steve Carrel left the office, its btw the same Creator

1 person likes this

Unfortunately, I see that Jim Irsay's back problem has gotten much worse over the last several months. I hope everything is ok.

See my previous response.

I liked Andrew, Reggie, and Jim on there, but Roy Hibbert saying, "I'm not paying for this guy, he owes me a lot of money" to Aziz Ansari's character literally made me laugh hysterically. Roy Hibbert is just that awesome.

1 person likes this

I have never watched the show, but the show overall was pretty funny and I am going to have to check it out on Netflix to catch up.

Hopefully Irsay can get his hip fixed during the offseason because he just looked like hell on the show.

1 person likes this

I DVR'd it, so I only watched a little bit. It was ok. Rob Lowe has the sort of face I want to punch for some reason so that distracted me.

I watched the Amish Mafia from Wed instead. I hate "reality" shows, but that show is like a train wreck, I can't stop watching!

I DVR'd it, so I only watched a little bit. It was ok. Rob Lowe has the sort of face I want to punch for some reason so that distracted me.

I watched the Amish Mafia from Wed instead. I hate "reality" shows, but that show is like a train wreck, I can't stop watching!

Its also in no way reality

Parks and Rec rocks.  One of my favorite shows.  The episode last night was not a great one, but was especially neat to me because of Irsay, Luck, and Wayne.  Don't know if any of you watched until they end, but they were all on the final mini-clip.  IIRC, Luck tossed a TD to Andy.

Its also in no way reality

I was aware of that fact when they were drinking those crazy drinks at the bar lol.

The Indian guy's (Aziz) standup is actually hilarious.

Could our guys have been more plastic? Some good people on that show, but it doesn`t make me laugh.

its because they both are "Mockumentary" if you are new to the show, you should start the show from season 1 its alooooot better, I found it about 4 months ago and snapped watched all seasons in 2 days, the new season is not nearly as great as the first, this episode included, just like when Steve Carrel left the office, its btw the same Creator
No thanks, I'm not wasting any more time on that show.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, January 19, 2013 - Begining of personal argument

No thanks, I'm not wasting any more time on that show.

suit yourself, go watch days of our lives..

Not the greatest show ever, but I've been watching it lately. I've been looking forward to this episode. I'll watch it tonight.

I did expect them to be on longer. I guess Rob and Jim are still friends. Even after Irsay's comment about Rob staring in a Donkey XXX film. :lol:

I highly recommend the series to anyone. It's on Netflix if you have it, and it takes place in a fictional Indiana town, so there are some pretty good jokes about the state and its peoplr.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, January 19, 2013 - Personal Shot

suit yourself, go watch days of our lives..
What's with the snarky comment? I didn't know I was obligated to like what you like. Way to be classy. Freakin clown.

What's with the snarky comment? I didn't know I was obligated to like what you like. Way to be classy. Freakin clown.

Relax I was joking, and you talk about class..

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, January 19, 2013 - Personal Argument

Relax I was joking, and you talk about class..
Next time, put a j/k after your post so people know you're kidding.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, January 19, 2013 - Personal Argument

Next time, put a j/k after your post so people know you're kidding.

I thought it was pretty obvious.

HIbbert was the best I thought.  As much as I love the Luckster he is not Peyton Manning when it comes to acting. 

1 person likes this

Yes parks and rec is a 'Office' knock off, no where near as funny as the office but cool to see irsay,luck, and Wayne. Irsay seemed a bit "intoxicated" haha. Jim irsay rocks