BA to CARDS WHO IS THE NEW OC

adfisher870

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised he left, sounded too serious about Arizona. Good luck Bruce, thanks for everything last season too.

But, I still remember all the play calling complaint threads that were endless at times last season.....many here got what they wanted it seems. ;)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127848/article/bruce-arians-offered-arizona-cardinals-coaching-job

There's the link if anyone wants. He has now "accepted" the job, not just been offered.

Unfortunately this is terrible timing, with his health problems pushing the interviews back day and day again, this was my worst fear. We are now more limited in our selection of the new OC. Honestly, I didn't like B.A.'s play-calling all the time but the work he did with this team can not be ignored. It's now time to look for a younger OC, not Tom Moore. Tom Moore was great when we had him, but he's 75 years old, I dunno how much he can really dedicate to the job. I'd like to see a younger, new face in the organization. I'd rather not just promote Clyde Christensen...that sounds like the "easy" route to me. I guess time will tell, but good luck to you Bruce, even though the QB you will have in Arizona won't be half the QB you had in Indy.

When he had a QB.

And Norv wasn't a good HC. Completely different. (Wade Phillips?)

I don't recall the steelers offense being very explosive....of course Ben was young that prob didn't help.

I never said anything about Norv as a head coach...I just said he was never coming to Indy

Well at least we have the hiring of a new O.C. to look forward to. Good luck to Bruce I really loved him in Indy. How do you guys feel about Lombardi, or Pete Carmichael?

Lombardi, yes. Carmichael is turning down requests for a lateral move. Jacksonville already tried.