Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What "classic" Colts jersey is tucked away in your closet?

BaltimoreColt1973

Edgerrin James. I have home and away colors. I keep all my collectible Colts stuff in a big tote.

Not to veer off (the jersey), but still related to collecting Colts stuff, I always buy 2 Sports Illustrated magazines whenever the Colts are on the cover (a player). I keep one to read and I put the other in a protective clear sleve and seal. That's stored in the tote as well.

Here ya go Bogie..I think Jones was an awesome QB...one of the most underrated QB's in history as far as I'm concerned.

I have Bert Jones, Lydell Mitchell, Roger Carr, and of course, an old old school Unitas..plus of course Peyton and Marvin for newer old school...

Bert Jones and Lydell were my favorite players back when I was young..oh so long ago...

was he number 12??? thought he was like 6 or one of those single digit numbers. if he was # 12 how ironic, he coached Luck, luck gets drafted by the colts and is number 12 lol.

Biasucci was #4 when Jim came in '94. So when Biasucci left the next year he changed back.

• 4 weeks later...

Unitas, Faulk, Dickerson, Herrod, Harbaugh, Clark, Sanders, Harrison, Garçon, Addai, Brakett, Saturday, 3 Manning's and I guess we can add Freeney to this list next year.

Im will be catching up to you this year. Right now, i only have P.Manning, M.Harrison, and E.James. I will be getting the rest of of colts allstars by the end of the year, then we can compare....and yes, im totally envious of you, but not for long...