Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaltimoreColt1973

What "classic" Colts jersey is tucked away in your closet?

65 posts in this topic

Edgerrin James. I have home and away colors. I keep all my collectible Colts stuff in a big tote.

Not to veer off (the jersey), but still related to collecting Colts stuff, I always buy 2 Sports Illustrated magazines whenever the Colts are on the cover (a player). I keep one to read and I put the other in a protective clear sleve and seal. That's stored in the tote as well.

1 person likes this

Here ya go Bogie..I think Jones was an awesome QB...one of the most underrated QB's in history as far as I'm concerned.

I have Bert Jones, Lydell Mitchell, Roger Carr, and of course, an old old school Unitas..plus of course Peyton and Marvin for newer old school...

Bert Jones and Lydell were my favorite players back when I was young..oh so long ago...

I have a harbaugh #12 and that isn't a typo.

was he number 12??? thought he was like 6 or one of those single digit numbers. if he was # 12 how ironic, he coached Luck, luck gets drafted by the colts and is number 12 lol.

Unitas, Faulk, Dickerson, Herrod, Harbaugh, Clark, Sanders, Harrison, Garçon, Addai, Brakett, Saturday, 3 Manning's and I guess we can add Freeney to this list next year.

1 person likes this

was he number 12??? thought he was like 6 or one of those single digit numbers. if he was # 12 how ironic, he coached Luck, luck gets drafted by the colts and is number 12 lol.

Biasucci was #4 when Jim came in '94. So when Biasucci left the next year he changed back.

1 person likes this

Biasucci was #4 when Jim came in '94. So when Biasucci left the next year he changed back.

This

Authentic #90 Steve Emtman, #4 Harbaugh, Faulk. I would love to get a Jeff George if someone has one for sale. If only Trudeau or Bentley played during the jersey years...

#85 Ken Dilger, Freeney SB jersey, Clark Nike Jersey, #77 Plemmons

Eric Dickerson Colt Arm Bands(Game Worn)

Unitas, Faulk, Dickerson, Herrod, Harbaugh, Clark, Sanders, Harrison, Garçon, Addai, Brakett, Saturday, 3 Manning's and I guess we can add Freeney to this list next year.

Im will be catching up to you this year. Right now, i only have P.Manning, M.Harrison, and E.James. I will be getting the rest of of colts allstars by the end of the year, then we can compare....and yes, im totally envious of you, but not for long...

1976 Bruce Laird game used home jersey

1990 Eric Dickerson game used Pro Bowl Jersey

1988 Eric Dickerson game used helmet

Johnny Unitas, Bert Jones and Marshall Faulk..The rest include Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Dwight Freeney and last but not least Peyton Manning (Pro Bowl and home blue) 

only 19, only got the new guys.... Manning, Harrison, Addai, Sanders, Luck, Freeny, Mathis, and Wayne

2 Manning jerseys.. one signed by the man in person.. the other unsigned. Hopefully my Angerer jersey doesnt join my Manning jersey in the near future..

I'm cheap and dont buy alot of jerseys.

Man I need to get my weight up! Myself and the whole family has our Manning jerseys. But there's a ton I would love to have. Mathis, Wayne, Clark, sanders, edge, Harrison, freeney would all be sweet!