Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL 101 Awards - Peyton wins AFC & AP NFC Offensive Players of the year

bayone

Manning, Peterson top list of 101 Award winners

as already noted in  separate topic  COLTS  Chuck Pagano and Bruce Arians    shared the AFC coaching

honor.

KUDOS TO 2 DESERVING COACHES BTW

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2013/football/nfl/wires/01/15/2020.ap.fbn.101.awards.0174/index.html#ixzz2I5W87drQ

THESE ARE NOT THE AP's NFL SEASON AWARDS

Calvin Johnson deserved the NFC OPOY award. He had better stats and he actually broke the record.

hes a good choice too, i wont argue that, esp as live in lion country so know feats better than others, he is this Cities only bright spot

Calvin Johnson deserved the NFC OPOY award. He had better stats and he actually broke the record.

I can't agree with you there. Johnson broke the record while his QB attempted an NFL record number of pass attempts. Peterson was the only offensive weapon on the team and was behind the record by nine yards even though he had 60 less carries than Dickerson did.

I can't agree with you there. Johnson broke the record while his QB attempted an NFL record number of pass attempts. Peterson was the only offensive weapon on the team and was behind the record by nine yards even though he had 60 less carries than Dickerson did.

And who are the other offensive threats on the Lions?

5,000 yard passer Matt Stafford; compared to Christian Ponder.

True enough, just saying as live 4 miles north of Detroit all y u hear about is Megaton and no matter what, somehow the Lions will find a way to lose, its in their natuire

I can't agree with you there. Johnson broke the record while his QB attempted an NFL record number of pass attempts. Peterson was the only offensive weapon on the team and was behind the record by nine yards even though he had 60 less carries than Dickerson did.

Whats forgot about Perterson is that in 1st 5 games or so he was good but not special and Migraine Harvin was their main weapon & did quite well, when he went down Peterson went crazy good, imagine if Harvin was out from day 1