Is Lucks' arms/upperbody too large?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 bap1331

• 2587 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Could this be a factor with his throwing motion/mechanics?I think it influences his accuracy,such as a similiar situation with quinn/tebow.

Please, please, please dont put Andrew Luck in the same sentence as Quinn and Tebow...

:) lol

IND_The Catch_728x90

#122 cbear

• 870 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

How big are you? :)

About Russell Wilson size.  Maybe an inch taller!  :thmup:

#123 BrentMc11

• 15728 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

About Russell Wilson size.  Maybe an inch taller!  :thmup:

HA HA!  My dad used to say "Your big enough to eat hay!"  I laugh every time I see a big old lineman....Wow....that boy is big enough to eat hay!!!  :lol:

Change is good!  

#124 a06cc

• 1020 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Luck needs more muscle weight imo. Would help with throwing. He has a soft touch and seems to let balls hang a bit. I know he is adjusting, but release and delivery need to be quicker

The Indianapolis Colts are accepting deposits for the Club Seat and Season Ticket Waiting Lists.
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Nov

Still sitting on my high horse for loving Thomas Rawls before the draft. I'll eat some for being so high on Shane Ray, but he's still got some time to turn it around.

• Photo
      24 Nov

Plans for Thanksgiving? Going to my brother and his family's for Thanksgiving supper! Would love to hear your plans!

Show comments (7)
  • Photo
      23 Nov

Great Games this weekend. Congrats to Matt for his 3rd win of the season for the Colts. And congrats and Happy Birthday to Brock on his first start and win for the Broncos.

Show comments (7)
View All Updates