Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens fan goes crazy...no really!

ColtsFTW

I can't even watch games with Saints fans, I think I could put up with this guy more than I can my own fan base. This may sound bad but I had the most fun watching games with a Bills fan. Never did I have to hear excuse after excuse after excuse when our teams lost.

I love me some football but I have two young kids and wouldn't dream of behaving that way in front of them. Just saying.

I'm with you GoPats, my oldest one is 8 and my youngest is 5 months.  I get amped up during a game and will yell when we score and such but when I saw the dude laying on the floor kicking his feet and literally throwing a tantrum, I just had to be done.

I love me some football but I have two young kids and wouldn't dream of behaving that way in front of them. Just saying.

I suspect that half the reason he is doing it is to be silly for the kids. They certainly don't seem to mind. I'm amused by two things, the kid saying "are you done yet Dad" (if that doesn't tell you that they know it's all a show I don't know what does"), and the phone call from his father. Makes me wonder if his Dad is doing something similar at his house. :)

When the Broncos lost that game, I swore like a intoxicated sailor on Fleet week for about 45 seconds. I can understand the guy's pain when he says "I can't take it anymore." But, come on seriously, the guy needs a timeout. "No milk, cookies, or bedtime story for you daddy." That's what his daughter should say. It's pretty sad when a little girl & a dog are the most mature family members in the room.  :facepalm:

Someone actually procreated with this guy

I can't lie. This is the 1st thing that popped into my head too. I'm sure he's a great dad & husband, but acting in such a childish manner didn't exactly evoke sophistication...More like does this guy need a diaper & a pacifier too? You became an internet sensation for all the wrong reasons sir. That's not a glowing attribute sir. 

I suspect that half the reason he is doing it is to be silly for the kids. They certainly don't seem to mind. I'm amused by two things, the kid saying "are you done yet Dad" (if that doesn't tell you that they know it's all a show I don't know what does"), and the phone call from his father. Makes me wonder if his Dad is doing something similar at his house. :)

I hear ya. I just try to teach my kids to worry about what they can actually control, not about things that are completely out of our hands. Like sports. I definitely understand the die-hard nature of it, and have been known to throw a remote control or a half-full beer can in my younger days... but I've learned that while it's great to root for the Patriots, if they lose, I can't let it ruin my life for a week, lol...

;)

I'm confused?

Why was Joe Flacco watching the Ravens game at home? Shouldn't he have been playing?

Also, why is Joe Flacco crying like a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert?

Finally, why did Joe Flacco not look like Joe Flacco? 

Is this man some sort of impostor trying to ruin Joe Flacco's image? He was clearly wearing Joe Flacco's official game jersey, you could even clearly see the name 'Flacco' on the back. 

Does Joe Flacco have a mentally challenged brother? 

Did some villain painstakingly manufacture a replica Joe Flacco jersey to stage this attempt at character assassination? 

Joe Flacco

I hear ya. I just try to teach my kids to worry about what they can actually control, not about things that are completely out of our hands. Like sports. I definitely understand the die-hard nature of it, and have been known to throw a remote control or a half-full beer can in my younger days... but I've learned that while it's great to root for the Patriots, if they lose, I can't let it ruin my life for a week, lol...

;)

Hey GoPats, if New England loses a game during the season, are you more likely to climb a mountain or less likely on average? Does it soothe a gut wrenching loss or make it worse & more difficult to concentrate? I know you don't make mountains out of molehills my friend. You jump climb 'em right? Only Kidding! 

:jump:  :lol:  lmao A+ on the sarcasm front ruksac! 

It wasn't really sarcasm as much as it was simply the result of 12 years of hardcore celery abuse.

You see, most people have no idea that, when smoked, celery is a hallucinogen.  I assume this is because of celery's uncanny ability to retain moisture, making it hard to light. After several years of chasing the dragon by smoking countless stalks of celery, the main active ingredient in celery (hyponalithitimine), had caused irreparable harm to my frontal lobe. 

Now, my ability to communicate has been seriously compromised. As well, I can see sounds, hear colors and everything tastes like purple. Just reading what I typed in the last sentence makes no sense to me whatsoever. I'm not sure if this is a comprehension issue on my end or perhaps this is more of a neurological disorder? 

Actually....I think I'm just making all of this celery nonsense up. I cannot remember because I smoked so much celery that it has permanently damaged my senses. But if I'm making it all up, than I never smoked celery so it didn't damage my brain. But wait....if it didn't damage my brain because I never smoked it, then why did I make this post? What is there to explain this utter nonsense about inhaling combustible hallucinogenic produce items?

Hey GoPats, if New England loses a game during the season, are you more likely to climb a mountain or less likely on average? Does it soothe a gut wrenching loss or make it worse & more difficult to concentrate? I know you don't make mountains out of molehills my friend. You jump climb 'em right? Only Kidding! 

Heh-heh, for sure... but with a couple of kids these days, that gets a little harder to do. So mostly if they lose I end up playing with my daughter for a little while, or holding our son (who's not quite four months yet). They tend to make me forget about anything that's wrecking my day, lol!