Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags: " Tebow not in our plans "

betheafan41

The Jags are dumb. He would help them sell tickets, and the team would do better.

I don't think the Jags want to sell tickets, I think they want to be the ones that move to LA. 

Why would you want your franchise in Jacksonville when you could be in one of the richest sports markets in the US out in LA?  They're in a race with Buffalo and the Rams right now for moving to LA i think.  Maybe the raiders as well.

Yet that 3rd string QB/marginal special teams player managed to bring the Broncos to the divisional round of the playoffs last year.  The Broncos are as solid as any team in the last 5 years or so in this league.  Manning definitely chose wisely.

Oh please....the broncos and tebow managed to beat some struggling teams and a steeler team decimated by injuries.

Yet that 3rd string QB/marginal special teams player managed to bring the Broncos to the divisional round of the playoffs last year. The Broncos are as solid as any team in the last 5 years or so in this league. Manning definitely chose wisely.

And then followed that game up, where they got beat so badly Tom Brady punted on a third down play.

Lets not make it seem more glamorous than it was lol.