Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

CHEERLEADER OF THE WEEK: CASSIA G.

1 post in this topic

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Haeg got first team rels at RG over Clark?
      We should be able to put Blythe on the PS. He really is a Center only with his size and super short arms.
       Regarding Haeg, with so little practice time, starting him out working at guard first makes since. But he sure does have tackle potential, so we can be sure he will get reps there too soon enough.
        I like this kid, and look forward to seeing him beefed and strengthened up. He is athletic and has some gnarly to him.
        Clark can be really good with those tentacles of his. In time. The kind of guy to be excited about!
    • Nate Irving Lost 20 Pounds?
      Hopefully we get some great coaching at the position and turn some of these nice prospects into some good all-around players.
        Lots to look forward to watching in the pre-season games at all positions.
    • Predict the AFC South's finishing records
      Because of last year.

Not saying I agree, but that's definitely why.
    • The Trouble With Andrew Luck
      This guy actually knows our Colts. Wow!  Allen will get plenty of balls thrown his way.  But DQ Jackson could cover him.
       Gore averaged 18 catches a season over the previous 4 seasons before he came here.
       IMO he didn`t look good catching the ball last season. Drops and bad angles. So i hope we develop someone better.
       So maybe in their 5th season Grigs & Chuck get us that ground game they promised us.
         Get healthy Denzelle.

• Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      When I first saw this thread, I thought I was late to the party, but then I saw that this thread has been going since 2012.   I'm still late to the party, but story of my life.  I joined in 2015, but have been a Colts fan since I was a kid.   My first Colts memory is getting a hat signed by Quentin Coryatt at training camp, and that same year almost going to the SB.   My favorite Colts memory is beating the Pats to get to the SB in 2006.   Favorite Colts:   1. Peyton Manning 2. Marvin Harrison 3. Reggie Wayne 4. Dallas Clark 5. Brandon Stokely   Needless to say, Peyton (#1) and everyone he threw the ball to (#2-5) won me many, many fantasy football games, and are my guys for eternity.   You might assume from my top 5 Colts that I am a "new-age" "fairweather" fan who only likes offense and points.  You are wrong.  I am grateful for the offensive Renaissance in Indy, but Defense is my passion.  My secret top 5 Colts: Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Gary Brackett.   I want Henry Anderson to help lead a Defensive Renaissance in Indy.  Luck and TY are great, and I hope the OLine is outstanding, but the D is the Key.
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hey guys,   I have been posting for probably a year or so now.  I reside in Brazil, IN, which is about 20 minutes East of Terre Haute on I-70.  I'm 28 years old and have been a Colts fan since Harbaugh days, but really started following and rooting hard for them after they drafted Manning in 98.  I love our team and my family and I make sure we are ready to rock for every game.  We always have viewing parties at my father-in-laws or my house and are known to holler and scream at the TV!  Hope all is well with all of you, and GO COLTS!
  • Members

• ColtsBleedBlue

ColtsBleedBlue 43

• Everyone

Everyone 984

• KB

KB 5

• jameszeigler834

jameszeigler834 210

• OffensivelyPC

OffensivelyPC 3,108

• TYtheMan13

TYtheMan13 34

• ar88

ar88 49

• Grizzly Colt

Grizzly Colt 15

• bap03Colts

bap03Colts 140

• kam0327

kam0327 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.