Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Michigan's Taylor Lewan Stays in School....

Good for the giant offensive tackle.    But bad for the 2013 draft.  

He's likely a top-15 pick for the draft....    he's staying in school to get better as Jake Long did...  he'll come out after his senior year for the 2014 draft.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/

Almost always like it when a kid stays in school....   but I expected him to come out....

Good for the kid....

He was many people's #1 OT after he shut down Clowney. This is great for Michigan. Without him, our OL next year is a bunch of SO and FR. I like that we get another year to sort out which of our many top OL recruits could play LT.

Good for Michigan. I hope it ends up being good for Lewan as well. He's a great guy. I agree NCF, I like when a guy stays (Luck would be a Panther and Newton a Jag otherwise.)

That's his only drawback and it pushes him into the second? Matthews is staying as well and he isn't better. That's just ridiculous.

Forgot Matthews is staying in college, I had Joeckel and Matthews both going before Lewan which pushed him to the early 2nd. I was thinking Arizona in the 2nd if they dont go O Line in the 1st, they need a LT, I just dont see him as a 1st round talent, as far as talent goes I have my top 5 Tackles as

1.Joeckel

2.Matthews even though he is ging back to schhol

3.Eric Fisher

4.Taylor Lewan

5.Ricky Wagner

As far as the Tackles entering the draft

1.Joeckel

2.Fisher

3.Lewan

4.Wagner(good fit for us I think in our Man blocking scheme)

5.Aboushi

2 of those wont work out I dont think in the NFL . Aboushi or Lewan or Fisher, just not sure which 2

Forgot Matthews is staying in college, I had Joeckel and Matthews both going before Lewan which pushed him to the early 2nd. I was thinking Arizona in the 2nd if they dont go O Line in the 1st, they need a LT, I just dont see him as a 1st round talent, as far as talent goes I have my top 5 Tackles as

1.Joeckel

2.Matthews even though he is ging back to schhol

3.Eric Fisher

4.Taylor Lewan

5.Ricky Wagner

As far as the Tackles entering the draft

1.Joeckel

2.Fisher

3.Lewan

4.Wagner(good fit for us I think in our Man blocking scheme)

5.Aboushi

2 of those wont work out I dont think in the NFL . Aboushi or Lewan or Fisher, just not sure which 2

Lewan isn't entering the draft, that is the topic youre posting in. I'd take Lewan over Matthews anyday.

Lewan isn't entering the draft, that is the topic youre posting in. I'd take Lewan over Matthews anyday

I meant

1.Joeckel

2.Fisher

3.Wagner

4.Aboushi

5.Lane Johnson

as far as entering the draft

sorry about that, still waking up, did not get much sleep

He was many people's #1 OT after he shut down Clowney. This is great for Michigan. Without him, our OL next year is a bunch of SO and FR. I like that we get another year to sort out which of our many top OL recruits could play LT.

Good for Michigan. I hope it ends up being good for Lewan as well. He's a great guy. I agree NCF, I like when a guy stays (Luck would be a Panther and Newton a Jag otherwise.)

I remember Clowney killed a guy...maybe I was watching the wrong game