Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

COLTS LOSE TELESCO TO SAN DIEGO

3 posts in this topic

After 15 years of contributions to the Colts, Tom Telesco leaves the organization to be the general manager of San Diego. Telesco had served well as a key component to the Colts’ football operations.

View the full article

Going to be tough to replace they say he was the calm in the draft room and no's talent he helped Grigson a lot

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 10, 2013 - spam

my co-worker's step-mother makes $81 hourly on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her paycheck was $20747 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more http://qr.net/beginhere

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My reasoning for the poor matchup against the chiefs is that they can run time off the clock, alex smith can run the dinks and dunks vs us, and they have fast, shifty, receivers that can really make our defense suffer. It's like a better Jets offense and defense with a more aggressive pass rush. We may match up better this year with Anderson, Langford, and the O-Line, but until proven, it's a bad matchup to me. It's personal opinion, of course.
    • I agree with the bulk of what you said here except underperforming against the Chiefs. Yeah, I know Jamaal Charles is a top notch back & Justin Houston & Tamba Hali are great LBs but, QB Alex Smith is such an overrated wuss field general to me that I don't see the Chiefs as a post season juggernaut at all.    Everything else you said was 100% accurate though Jared.    "Great googley moogley" Snickers joke reference. The Chefs don't scare me 1 bit. 
    • Only road game vs Denver I would be surprised if we lost to a team that will struggle to put up points. That leaves all home games. We should win the home games. Davis is missed but we go 4/0   SD is a trap game right before the showdown w/Jags after the game last yr every Colt should have the Jags game circled.   If we were going out west diffrent story but. SD coming east for hopefully an early start we get them.   Stafford will test the secondary week 1. He shouldn't be forcing the ball as much with Megatron gone. We know he will still give the back end some chances. If they are really starting Decker at LT as the depth chart I saw indicates. I think Mathis has a big week 1. 
    • 9-7 and a division loss. No Vontae will cost us a game in the first month, either against the Broncos or the Jaguars. Demaryius Thomas was shut down by Vontae, now he's going to beat us up, Allen Robinson would of been shut down, now he'll have a field day. In high scoring games, they just got the extra edge they needed. As far as the playoffs go, the Colts match up poorly vs most of the playoff teams. They can beat the Ravens and Bengals, but they match up poorly vs the chiefs and steelers, and horrible vs the pats. Broncos are really a wash IMO, I'm not convinced we can beat them consistently. We'll face a bad matchup and lose the divisional matchup, and we could even lose to the Ravens or Bengals in a close matchup. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• Shafty138

Shafty138 239

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 675

• ÅÐØNϧ 1

ÅÐØNϧ 1 1,074

• akcolt

akcolt 1,633

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 2,890

• jho

jho 0

Rookie
    • That Guy

That Guy 518

• CamMo

CamMo 109

• indyagent17

indyagent17 361

• nburgmei

nburgmei 201

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.