Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fan Danny Webber Passed Away Today

B-B

Thought people would want to know an update on Danny.

It's been reported that Danny Webber, the man who's dream was fulfilled by the Colts this past October passed away today. RIP Danny, you're an awesome person, and a great Colts fan.

RIP Danny. You were a great inspiration to Colts Nation. Thank you as well for your service in the United States Navy! I am truly grateful that you were able to be a part of this amazing season, and see it through to the end. God Bless!

image002.jpg

R.I.P. Mr. Webber....I'm glad you were able to enjoy your dream of attending a game and meeting Andrew Luck.  The Colts organization is first class, all the way.  I'm sure things like this happen at every home game, and it's great!!!

RIP Danny !!!  I love watching the video of him attending his first game and getting to meet Andrew and the others !!  Glad the Colts were able to make his dream come true :)

THat video makes me cry every time. The look on Mr. Webber's face when he meets Andrew is amazing :)

I just showed that to my wife who is now looking like Alice Cooper, and is cursing me for making her cry uncontrollably.  I would have looked like Alice Cooper too, if men wore eye makeup.  There is nothing greater than to witness pure joy.  For that moment, you see joy.  What a great story, what a great man.  Thanks for posting that. 

I'm glad to see he got to experience the whole magical ride this season was.

Now he'll have the best seat in the house at Lucas Oil Stadium for every Colts game from here on out.

On a sidenote, I think it would be a good gesture to send the comments from this thread to the family, would anyone know the best way to accomplish that?

Rest in Peace Mr. Webber my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.  I am glad that the Colts were able to grant Danny his last wish by meeting Andrew Luck, Coach Pagano and many other of the Colts players,   I was at the Jaguars game that Mr. Webber attended it was touching the way he was treated by everyone that day.

Dan Webber

Webster Dan Webber, 74, of Knightstown, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013, at Heritage House of Greensburg following an extended illness. He was born Oct. 19, 1938, in New Castle, the son of Darwin and Laura (Lisher) Webber.

Dan retired from Indiana Knitwear in Greenfield after 30 years of service. He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy Seabees serving from 1955 to 1961. He was an avid Colts fan, founder of the Knightstown Crime Watch and a member of the Knightstown American Legion Post 152. Dan was also an avid fisherman and fished in many bass tournaments. He was appointed a state and area representative for American Bass Fisherman. He caught his first big bass at the age of 10 and continued to land big ones in his career of Pro Bass Fishing.

Dan is survived by: Ramona Webber; children: Joe Siler, Cindy Webber, Michael Evans, Tina Outt, Bobby (Brenda) Eoff; grandchildren: Jonas, Jessica, Tyler (Melissa) Outt, Allison (Justin) Cart, Bradley Elliott, Bryce & Breanna Eoff, Michelle Evans; great grandchildren: Andrew Patrick, Daymin Outt, Bailey Outt, Prescot Outt and Brandon Burk Jr.; and a cousin: Pat Snider.

In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a daughter: Pam Thomas.

Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 12, at Hinsey-Brown Funeral Service Knightstown Chapel with Pastor Steve Rayburn officiating. Burial will follow in Glen Cove Cemetery. Military rites will be conducted by the Knightstown American Legion and an active duty contingent of the U.S. Navy. Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. Friday. You may express a condolence or share a memory of Dan at www.hinsey-brown.com.

Jan. 9, 2013

I just showed that to my wife who is now looking like Alice Cooper, and is cursing me for making her cry uncontrollably.  I would have looked like Alice Cooper too, if men wore eye makeup.  There is nothing greater than to witness pure joy.  For that moment, you see joy.  What a great story, what a great man.  Thanks for posting that. 

DITTO!