Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Mock Draft ( 2 scenarios)

Really, the guy I want is Chance Warmack but I understand that he's rapidly going up mock draft boards etc, if he isn't on the board at our pick here is our draft

We trade down into the 2nd round with a team with 2 2nd round picks (like Cincy or Miami)

2- Sylvester Williams from UNC - gets a lot of pressure to the QB, something we have lacked this season, can played NT or DE- has been compared to Pat Williams

2- Larry Warford (OG-Kentucky)- To me, behind Warmack, is the 2nd best guard in the draft, even  better than Jonathan Cooper and will likely be available at this point.

3- Brandon Jenkins ( OLB- FSU)- to me, he reminds me of Terrell Suggs ( definitely same body type) if he peforms like Suggs, we will be golden.

4- Tyrann Mathieu (DB-LSU)- I know he can be trouble, but he is talented and I'm willing to take a chance on him and on the field he seems like someone Pagano would want on his team. Also he can probably end  up playing opposite Davis or at SS

6- Quinton Dial ( DE-Alabama)-  will be reunited with Chapman and might be good in terms of depth and might be a good run stuffer

7- Adrian Bushell (CB- Louisville)- very much an underrated CB coming into the draft, is compared to Tramon Williams and is a good option opposite Davis or at nickel

But if he is on the board, instead of trading down and picking up Williams and Warford, we just pick up Warmack.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To add to this, I just did my 2nd version of a mock draft where I took EDGE first round. Check it out if you are interested!
    • I am with you,    I would be happy with best DL at 15, but also happy with WR / CB    
    • Now that I've made all my picks for the Gavin Mock draft this year, I'm going to do my 2nd version of a mock draft for the Colts. This one will be a bit different than the first. There will still be no trades in this one (I will do trades in my final installment), but I will be drafting a different variation of what I think Ballard may do.   Round 1.) Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA Round 2.) Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida Round 3.) Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame Round 4.) Audric Estime, RB, Notre Dame Round 5.) Malik Mustapha, S, Wake Forest Round 6.) Dylan McMahon, IOL, North Carolina State Round 7.) Jordan McGee, LB, Temple   So I'm feeling that Ballard may go EDGE in the first round possibly with the dropoff after the first round. Latu has the best combination of athleticism and performance IMO, and despite the injury concerns, I feel Ballard may go for him at 15. Pearsall played with Richardson in Florida for a year, and I actually like him a lot anyway, could be a target in the 2nd round. Cam Hart has the measurables that Ballard likes and could start right away. Estime has the potential to be the top RB in this draft IMO. Mustapha is a nice sleeper S in this class, and since no one really separates a ton, he's a good get in the 5th round. McMahon can be a backup C for Kelly this year, and take over as soon as next year IMO. Finally McGee is a nice lottery ticket at LB that has a solid RAS score. He could be the next Zaire Franklin in a couple years and provides good depth. 
    • Aiyuk is awesome, but I am wondering if we would have so much of our cash tied to one position (WR)  
    • I'm actually leaning towards Ballard going EDGE in the first round more and more now. Besides Marshawn Kneeland, there doesn't seem to be any top EDGE rushers outside the first round. I could see Ballard going Latu or Verse at 15. Then he grabs a WR and CB in either order in the 2nd and 3rd round.
  • Members

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 3,726

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,546

• w87r

w87r 13,677

Moderators
    • Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,107

• Creekside

Creekside 763