Photo

2013 Mock Draft ( 2 scenarios)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150
  • 638 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

Really, the guy I want is Chance Warmack but I understand that he's rapidly going up mock draft boards etc, if he isn't on the board at our pick here is our draft

We trade down into the 2nd round with a team with 2 2nd round picks (like Cincy or Miami)

2- Sylvester Williams from UNC - gets a lot of pressure to the QB, something we have lacked this season, can played NT or DE- has been compared to Pat Williams

2- Larry Warford (OG-Kentucky)- To me, behind Warmack, is the 2nd best guard in the draft, even  better than Jonathan Cooper and will likely be available at this point.

3- Brandon Jenkins ( OLB- FSU)- to me, he reminds me of Terrell Suggs ( definitely same body type) if he peforms like Suggs, we will be golden.

4- Tyrann Mathieu (DB-LSU)- I know he can be trouble, but he is talented and I'm willing to take a chance on him and on the field he seems like someone Pagano would want on his team. Also he can probably end  up playing opposite Davis or at SS

6- Quinton Dial ( DE-Alabama)-  will be reunited with Chapman and might be good in terms of depth and might be a good run stuffer

7- Adrian Bushell (CB- Louisville)- very much an underrated CB coming into the draft, is compared to Tramon Williams and is a good option opposite Davis or at nickel

But if he is on the board, instead of trading down and picking up Williams and Warford, we just pick up Warmack.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19157 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

not a bad draft 

I really like Warford

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#3 mjsimans

mjsimans
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Everything changes soooo much after the combine and pro days.

Look how far up in the draft the big guy from Memphis went up last year after his combine performance.

#4 Nobody

Nobody
  • 5544 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Isn't Diall the thug that sucker punched Aaron Murray with his helmet?
I will delete this when the new Colts win a Super Bowl.

Come on boys, let's get rid of the rest of my sig!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Dec
    radiogirl

Treasure your loved ones every day. Visited some dear friends today at the hospital who's 22 year old daughter was in an accident yesterday. Critical May not make it. I was reminded today how precious life is.....

Show comments (7)
View All Updates