Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts sign jake kileen from the IFL

CR91

AFL....NFL.....IFL...backyard ball....If the man comes to camp and gives everything he has and is a FOOTBALL player, Pagano will find a spot for him.....if he cannot.....it is because the man cannot cut it!

regardless....the suspense is kill-een me!!!   :woah:  :wtg:  :spit:

AFL....NFL.....IFL...backyard ball....If the man comes to camp and gives everything he has and is a FOOTBALL player, Pagano will find a spot for him.....if he cannot.....it is because the man cannot cut it!

The Kill-een Machine???

should be interesting to see what this guy can do.  Liked the video of him, but like someone said, that was in the IFL.  The OT's he went against didn't offer him much resistance.  Will be interesting to see what he can do against NFL OT's.  Of course maybe he can learn a thing or 2 from Mathis. :)

Haven't seen anybody mention it, so I did some quick research on him.

Jake "Wolfman" Kalleen

H: 6-4

W: 240

Graduated from Charleston Southern University as an Education major. Played OLB in college, converted to DE for his size and speed in IFL.

There don't seem to be any recent workout numbers, as his most recent workout was the private one with the colts, best I can come up with is he ran the 40 with an average time of 4.72 in 2009, where he was projected as a DE.

Looks like a monster in the IFL. Now I hope he plays like that with that motor all the time. Shows Nice moves even a little spin move. But the NFL is A bigger and stronger Leauge with alot more talent so well see. I trust Grigs and the scouting team becuase they have done a pretty good job so far. If our DE play well and occupy those tackles he could do some damage. I am excited about the possiblities.

OUCH!!

First thought....how did this guy not get put on at least someone's practice squad and wondering if Jerry Hughes would look similiar or better than this in the arena league.

Looking at his tape in the IFL, I would project him as 3-4 DE and that means he should not lose any weight. He has a quick first step, that's for sure.

I'm not so sure. Looks like an OLB prospect. I'm thinking he'd have to get a lot bigger (heavier) to play DE in a 3/4. But, what do I know. ;)

Haven't seen anybody mention it, so I did some quick research on him.

Jake "Wolfman" Kalleen

H: 6-4

W: 240

Graduated from Charleston Southern University as an Education major. Played OLB in college, converted to DE for his size and speed in IFL.

There don't seem to be any recent workout numbers, as his most recent workout was the private one with the colts, best I can come up with is he ran the 40 with an average time of 4.72 in 2009, where he was projected as a DE.

thanks

First thought....how did this guy not get put on at least someone's practice squad and wondering if Jerry Hughes would look similiar or better than this in the arena league.

I'm not so sure. Looks like an OLB prospect. I'm thinking he'd have to get a lot bigger (heavier) to play DE in a 3/4. But, what do I know. ;)

His size and speed is very similar to Anthony Spencer..if any thing he many need to gain like 10 pounds but you wouldnt want to compromise his speed rush either.

You are right. This kid is too small to play a 3-4 DE. 3-4 DE's are normally around 300+lbs. He has to play OLBer in the 3-4.

His size and speed is very similar to Anthony Spencer..if any thing he many need to gain like 10 pounds but you wouldnt want to compromise his speed rush either.

You are right. This kid is too small to play a 3-4 DE. 3-4 DE's are normally around 300+lbs. He has to play OLBer in the 3-4.

My understanding is that he played OLB in College.