3. Warford

4. Dri Archer or Kenon Barner 

FA: Long (OL) Vollmer (OL)

1st - Rhodes or Jordan

3rd - Jenkins(If we dont get Jordan), or Warford

4th - Rambo

FA

Byrd - Think of the combo of Bethea and Byrd 

Long, Clady, Vollmer, Levitre, Vasquez (At least 1, if not 2 of these guys, perfer Clady the most)

Barwin?

Maybe 1 of these guys if we get them for right price - Jenkins, Cox, Grimes or DRC (Jenkins seems most likely of the bunch. Will Cox ever play a full season? Grimes would be decent if he can regain his form and stay healthy, Pagano might be able to salvage DRC)

Henry Melton? - had a impressive year

Thoughts?

Keep

Butler - Slot/Depth

Avery - for cheap

BOOMstick!!! - One of the best punters. nuff said 

Any idea where Logan Ryan CB from Rutgers is listed? I'd love to snag him in the 3rd

I think the stories I've seen have him projected (for right now) as a 2nd round pick.

If he slips to the 3rd, he'd have to fall all the way to us at the bottom.     That'd be a long, long fall.

Be nice if he gets there...   kid is supposed to be pretty good...

Not sure i like the idea of Clady/Long they will demand a huge contract. Think AC is a more than serviceable LT, and we don't need to pay two guys LT money. We have a lot of money, but they should be spent wisely. If we could get Vollmer, and Vasquez or Levitre, that would make me happy. Byrd would be amazing. I would go Anthony Spencer or Connor Barwin if we don't retain Freeney.

Bit too soon for the draft, in my opinion, but guys like Xavier Rhodes, Chance Warmack, Jonathan Cooper, those LSU DEs, or Eric Fisher would be nice additions. Not saying they're all there, but you never know, anything can happen on draftday.

1st - Rhodes or Jordan

3rd - Jenkins(If we dont get Jordan), or Warford

4th - Rambo

FA

Byrd - Think of the combo of Bethea and Byrd 

Long, Clady, Vollmer, Levitre, Vasquez (At least 1, if not 2 of these guys, perfer Clady the most)

Barwin?

Maybe 1 of these guys if we get them for right price - Jenkins, Cox, Grimes or DRC (Jenkins seems most likely of the bunch. Will Cox ever play a full season? Grimes would be decent if he can regain his form and stay healthy, Pagano might be able to salvage DRC)

Henry Melton? - had a impressive year

Thoughts?

Keep

Butler - Slot/Depth

Avery - for cheap

BOOMstick!!! - One of the best punters. nuff said 

I'd be thrilled if we could get all of the players in Bold (choosing only one between Mike Jenkins and DRC though).  I'd be happy bringing in Conner Barwin but would give preference to Anthony Spencer or Paul Kruger.  Melton could be a good addition for the right price.  I'm sure he could play 5 tech and would be great at 3 tech rotation.  I'd add Antonio Johnson (for the right price) to your keep list.

Staying away from Jordan for 2 reasons

1.Simply not enough production for me to warrant a 1st  round pick 

2.Biggest reason-Torn Labrum that he is going to have surgery on

My opinion-dont be surprised if he is still around by the 3rd round mainly because of the torn labrum