Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rob Ryan

scootermac23

This move shows the incompetence of the Cowboys. I am not a fan of his coaching methods, but the defense was not to blame for this season. They were in the top 5 when they were healthy, not his fault that they had to get players off the street. Even with the mashed up defense, they were respectable. It doesnt make sense how JJ would justify keeping JG but get rid of Ryan. I guess he wants to surround himself with yes men.

Why'd they fire him? It's not the Defense fault that Romo threw 3 INT's in the biggest game of the season.

Smh, the NFL confuses me sometimes

Their D was pretty good. The injury bug hit them, just like every other team.

Dallas isn't going to find a better option at QB than Romo, I guess someone had to be the sacrificial goat.

Our DC did more with a lot less, he deserves kudos not replaced.

Why'd they fire him? It's not the Defense fault that Romo threw 3 INT's in the biggest game of the season.

It's not Romo's fault he has no run game as much as it's not Ryan's fault the defense collapsed on injuries. Dallas is just a joke. The problem is Jerry Jones, Jerry Jones, oh yeah and Jerry Jones. Until they get rid of him, they are forever screwed, and will never ever win anything again.

It's not Romo's fault he has no run game as much as it's not Ryan's fault the defense collapsed on injuries. Dallas is just a joke. The problem is Jerry Jones, Jerry Jones, oh yeah and Jerry Jones. Until they get rid of him, they are forever screwed, and will never ever win anything again.

Kind of tough to get rid of the owner

Their D was pretty good. The injury bug hit them, just like every other team.

Dallas isn't going to find a better option at QB than Romo, I guess someone had to be the sacrificial goat.

Our DC did more with a lot less, he deserves kudos not replaced.

That's what I'm saying. I hate how the coaches get blamed. Sometimes it is their fault but like you said the injury bug hit them. D. Ware played in the big gane with a huge cast on for Pete's sake!

no but it was teh defenses fault for giving up 200 yards to a rookie RB in alfred morris. he is not that good of a defensive coordinator he makes bad play calls. even their own fans have said it here in dallas on the radio. next move should be jerry jones firing himself from the GM spot. but that will never happen. trust me you hear more about the bad here in dallas then you do the good. 

no but it was teh defenses fault for giving up 200 yards to a rookie RB in alfred morris. he is not that good of a defensive coordinator he makes bad play calls. even their own fans have said it here in dallas on the radio. next move should be jerry jones firing himself from the GM spot. but that will never happen. trust me you hear more about the bad here in dallas then you do the good.

Morris ran over EVERYONE they played. You don't get 1,000+ yards in one game.

Morris ran over EVERYONE they played. You don't get 1,000+ yards in one game.

. 7 of his 16 games he had 100+ yards only once did he break over 130 yards and that was  against dallas in week 17. yeah he had some good games but i wouldnt say he ran over EVERYONE. 

dallas ranks 19th this year in total defense, 22nd against the run avg 125 yards a game on them. 19th in pass defense. and avg worst then the colts in points given up a game with 25 which ranked them 24th

. 7 of his 16 games he had 100+ yards only once did he break over 130 yards and that was against dallas in week 17. yeah he had some good games but i wouldnt say he ran over EVERYONE.

dallas ranks 19th this year in total defense, 22nd against the run avg 125 yards a game on them. 19th in pass defense. and avg worst then the colts in points given up a game with 25 which ranked them 24th

Bottomline, I don't blame Rob Ryan. He'll get an opportunity somewhere else soon

Bottomline, I don't blame Rob Ryan. He'll get an opportunity somewhere else soon

yeah he will with out a doubt get another job somewhere. im just hoping not in indy lol. Manusky needs to be given a chance, and when he gets a better defense to work with he could turn our defense into a top 10 defense with paganos help. 

Manusky didn't do anything to justified being replaced. But given the opportunity I'd hand the man a blank check and tell him to write whatever he wanted on it.

Well, if you've really got that kind of money, I gotta ask you one favor......

Please never buy the Colts.

I'll ask the other favors later.

So just to clear it up, your saying that Jerry Jones is the problem? :thmup: