Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 50 2013 NFL Free Agency Big Board

For anyone wanting to get an idea of what free agents will be coming available for 2013, check out the BleacherReport Top 50 2013 NFL Free Agency Big Board here. As you will see, there are plenty of high-caliber players comking available at all positions, most notably offensive and defensive linemen. Grigson will be like a kid in a candy store with that $48 Million in cap room!

For anyone wanting to get an idea of what free agents will be coming available for 2013, check out the BleacherReport Top 50 2013 NFL Free Agency Big Board here. As you will see, there are plenty of high-caliber players comking available at all positions, most notably offensive and defensive linemen. Grigson will be like a kid in a candy store with that $48 Million in cap room!

I'm going to apologize up front to our new poster, 'Masterlock'....    he went and posted new information and new information is almost always a good thing...

But......    this list from our friends at Bleacher Report is the type of list that has made it's credibility almost worthless with many here for so long.     This list would be laughed at by NFL front office types.     There are too many glaring mistakes here to list.

It really should be re-named "The 50 Most Famous Free Agents regardless of talent, age, or skill that I've ever heard of"

The author literally knows nothing.    This is not the worst thing I've ever seen from BR,  but I think it might make the top-10.

Again,  my apologies to the new poster.   I don't want to do anything to discourage you from posting in the future.    You just didn't know that BR doesn't have a good reputation here.

Oh,  except when it lists the hottest wives and girlfriends of athletes!    Then Bleacher Report is Priceless!!

Welcome to the website....   and again,  my apologies!     :thmup:

I would like to see a horseshoe on some of these guys helmets next year:

T- Jake Long

T- Jermon Bushrod

T- Sebastian Vollmer

G- Andy Levitre

LB- Conner Barwin

LB- Manny Lawson

LB- Anthony Spencer

S- Jairus Byrd

WR- Mike Wallace

WR- Greg Jennings

WR- Dwayne Bowe

CB- Brent Grimes

CB- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

I would like to see a horseshoe on some of these guys helmets next year:

T- Jake Long

T- Jermon Bushrod

T- Sebastian Vollmer

G- Andy Levitre

LB- Conner Barwin

LB- Manny Lawson

LB- Anthony Spencer

S- Jairus Byrd

WR- Mike Wallace

WR- Greg Jennings

WR- Dwayne Bowe

CB- Brent Grimes

CB- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

guys in bold+Vasquez and we will win the South next season... how much would that cost?... of course we can get at least 1 stud corner or S in the draft also/instead

guys in bold+Vasquez and we will win the South next season... how much would that cost?... of course we can get at least 1 stud corner or S in the draft also/instead

i would have the same guys in bold.  Vasquez would be a good pick up also.  Add those FA and a good draft and we are talking about winning more than the south...but one step at a time ;)