•  

Photo

Top 50 2013 NFL Free Agency Big Board

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 masterlock

masterlock
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

For anyone wanting to get an idea of what free agents will be coming available for 2013, check out the BleacherReport Top 50 2013 NFL Free Agency Big Board here. As you will see, there are plenty of high-caliber players comking available at all positions, most notably offensive and defensive linemen. Grigson will be like a kid in a candy store with that $48 Million in cap room!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 throwingBBS

throwingBBS
  • 2581 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Jarius Byrd, Clady, Levitre. One or two of those will be fine.
Clady will get Franchised at $9.6M or a new multi year deal.
So starts the CAP issues for Denver going forward.

#3 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11414 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

interesting info

How many of those guys will be moving teams

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#4 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1812 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

From the article..Levitre at G would be an awesome FA pickup for the Colts...most of the others are way past their prime and not worth the money

The man no one corner can stop...

#5 NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan
  • 6736 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

For anyone wanting to get an idea of what free agents will be coming available for 2013, check out the BleacherReport Top 50 2013 NFL Free Agency Big Board here. As you will see, there are plenty of high-caliber players comking available at all positions, most notably offensive and defensive linemen. Grigson will be like a kid in a candy store with that $48 Million in cap room!

I'm going to apologize up front to our new poster, 'Masterlock'....    he went and posted new information and new information is almost always a good thing...

But......    this list from our friends at Bleacher Report is the type of list that has made it's credibility almost worthless with many here for so long.     This list would be laughed at by NFL front office types.     There are too many glaring mistakes here to list.

It really should be re-named "The 50 Most Famous Free Agents regardless of talent, age, or skill that I've ever heard of"

The author literally knows nothing.    This is not the worst thing I've ever seen from BR,  but I think it might make the top-10.

Again,  my apologies to the new poster.   I don't want to do anything to discourage you from posting in the future.    You just didn't know that BR doesn't have a good reputation here.

Oh,  except when it lists the hottest wives and girlfriends of athletes!    Then Bleacher Report is Priceless!!

Welcome to the website....   and again,  my apologies!     :thmup:

#6 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7052 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

ok there is no way flacco is the number one FA

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Kyle

Kyle
  • 1390 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

I would like to see a horseshoe on some of these guys helmets next year:

T- Jake Long
T- Jermon Bushrod
T- Sebastian Vollmer
G- Andy Levitre
LB- Conner Barwin
LB- Manny Lawson
LB- Anthony Spencer
S- Jairus Byrd
WR- Mike Wallace
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- Dwayne Bowe
CB- Brent Grimes
CB- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

#8 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger
  • 1133 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I would like to see a horseshoe on some of these guys helmets next year:

T- Jake Long
T- Jermon Bushrod
T- Sebastian Vollmer
G- Andy Levitre
LB- Conner Barwin
LB- Manny Lawson
LB- Anthony Spencer
S- Jairus Byrd
WR- Mike Wallace
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- Dwayne Bowe
CB- Brent Grimes
CB- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

guys in bold+Vasquez and we will win the South next season... how much would that cost?... of course we can get at least 1 stud corner or S in the draft also/instead

#9 Kyle

Kyle
  • 1390 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

guys in bold+Vasquez and we will win the South next season... how much would that cost?... of course we can get at least 1 stud corner or S in the draft also/instead

i would have the same guys in bold.  Vasquez would be a good pick up also.  Add those FA and a good draft and we are talking about winning more than the south...but one step at a time ;)

#10 Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair
  • 426 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Avril is another good possibility

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (9)
View All Updates