Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG3 has a partial tore ACL and LCL

CR91

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if that does happen he still has one more playoff win than Suck lmao. And less interceptions too

Yeah.. Luck has played for one year.. How long has scrub been floundering.. You would be better off starting tj yates.. Also luck had started 100% of the games in his career.. How about your guy

If only the legendary Matt Schaub who, by your words, is better than Brady had managed to beat the lowly Colts led by the inept Andrew Suck in week 17, this game would have been in Houston where you might only would have lost by 17.

Better than Brady? No, no one playing right now is. I appreciate the effort and misinterpretation though. At least we didn't let them put up 50 lmao

Better than Brady? No, no one playing right now is. I appreciate the effort and misinterpretation though. At least we didn't let them put up 50 lmao

But scrub did throw away the number one seed in Indy to the lowly colts. The colts had nothing to play for. The Texans the number one seed on the line. Luck -O ints scrubby - 2 ints. Who played like a rookie that day

But scrub did throw away the number one seed in Indy to the lowly colts. The colts had nothing to play for. The Texans the number one seed on the line. Luck -O ints scrubby - 2 ints. Who played like a rookie that day

One bad game doesn't make a career. Even the Great One had that one game against the Falcons...

Lol. This coming from a member of a fanbase that believes 12 will be better than Manning and win more championships because "he can run too." Newsflash, sir, Manning is not God. There will be others just as if not better than him. Ask me and there is one already playing right now...

Not quite, however that dimension does help. I think people think that due to the team building into a much formidable force on all sides of the ball compared to that under the Polian regime. I personally don't think the Colts will win more SBs soley because Luck has the ability to get tough yards on his feet. I personally wouldn't want him to run the ball that much compared to utilizing strong pocket presence, bootlegs, rollouts and get the occasional first down or TD using his athleticism. I would be kind of mad if we brought in a new OC and saw Luck running the ball 10-15x a game.

This is true. But we were down by 7 at halftime. The Pats were warming up the bus at halftime against you guys. It wasn't even a contest. When the Texans get down, they all get pouty on the sideline and don't know what to do. See week 17 for reference.

This is true. But we were down by 7 at halftime. The Pats were warming up the bus at halftime against you guys. It wasn't even a contest. When the Texans get down, they all get pouty on the sideline and don't know what to do. See week 17 for reference.

That's true, i thought i saw foster eating a tofu dog on the side line