Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

RG3 has a partial tore ACL and LCL

162 posts in this topic

This is true. But we were down by 7 at halftime. The Pats were warming up the bus at halftime against you guys. It wasn't even a contest. When the Texans get down, they all get pouty on the sideline and don't know what to do. See week 17 for reference.

50 points...and what do you expect them to do, sing and dance and wave at the cameras

That's true, i thought i saw foster eating a tofu dog on the side line

I'm sure tofu tastes great to the best back in the league.

Adrian Peterson is a vegan?

AD is a carnivore

Adrian Peterson is a vegan?

lmao. Denial. Don't worry, he won't be under your bed again until next season.

Schaub has played more seasons than 12 and didn't throw 18 his first year as a starter.

Schuab's 4th year in the league and 1st as a starter  9 ints . 9 tds in 289 attems.

Lucks rookie year 18 ints , 23 tds in 627 attempts. 

AD is a carnivore

Tweedledee already beat you to it.

lmao. Denial. Don't worry, he won't be under your bed again until next season.

Speaking of monsters under the bed, you corners might wanna practice on trying to stop this monster next season because they sure didn't this year.

usp-nfl_-houston-texans-at-indianapolis-

Tweedledee already beat you to it.

Ok.. Well marshawn lynch likes skittles on the sidelines

1 person likes this

Alfred Morris only eats defenses.

Alfred Morris only eats defenses.

I'm not sure what muscle hamsters eat, but i doubt it's tofu dogs

1 person likes this

50 points...and what do you expect them to do, sing and dance and wave at the cameras

I don't know... I root for a team who continues to fight when they are down. *cough 7 4th quarter comebacks*

Speaking of monsters under the bed, you corners might wanna practice on trying to stop this monster next season because they sure didn't this year.

usp-nfl_-houston-texans-at-indianapolis-

I'd be more concerned about stopping Gabbert and Jones-Drew if I were you. If dear Blaine can beat you who knows what Tebow will do next year.

I don't know... I root for a team who continues to fight when they are down. *cough 7 4th quarter comebacks*

Against such teams as the Jaguars, Titans, and Lions. Good job.

I'd be more concerned about stopping Gabbert and Jones-Drew if I were you. If dear Blaine can beat you who knows what Tebow will do next year.

Will do, just make sure your boy Schaub doesn't throw to towards Davis.

davis-01.jpg

Why are you guys naming all these random RBs? I said the best lol

RGIII has a torn LCL and ACL and will has to have total reconstruction surgery................the coach should be fired, what a waste at QB he may never be the same again

Will do, just make sure your boy Schaub doesn't throw to towards Davis.

davis-01.jpg

Lol make sure 12 doesn't throw to anybody wearing a different jersey color other than blue...he did it all season.

Lol make sure 12 doesn't throw to anybody wearing a different jersey color other than blue...he did it all season.

Funny how this comes up in a picture where your quarterback played so terribly in the biggest game of his career.

2 people like this

Not the Texans in the last game of the year though.. Scrub threw a couple biggies though..

Funny how this comes up in a picture where your quarterback played so terribly in the biggest game of his career.

I think the SB would be the biggest in his career...but I get your point. Oh well. Just a bad day.

AD is an APEX PREDATOR.. .    the ALPHA  OF  THE  ALPHAS...

AD is a carnivore

:troll:

Your people started it, so who is the troll here? Move along now.

Texan fan still trying to convince himself they are going to the SB...how cute

QwizBoy, on 10 Jan 2013 - 16:16, said:snapback.png

Andrew Suck...see what I did there...I'm awesome.

Texan fan still trying to convince himself they are going to the SB...how cute

Yeah, my team has "it", something your guys didn't and won't have for the next few years. And who knows...by then it won't be just us you'll have to worry about, it will be the Titans and maybe even the Jaguars.

QwizBoy, on 10 Jan 2013 - 16:16, said:snapback.png

I have no idea what you mean. I was using the name to prove a point to the other guy. No idea what you're trying to say here.

I have no idea what you mean. I was using the name to prove a point to the other guy. No idea what you're trying to say here.

go lower to my comment lol

go lower to my comment lol

I think I get what you mean lol. And if I'm right you are a sick man haha. lmao

Against such teams as the Jaguars, Titans, and Lions. Good job.

Ask Aaron Rodgers about our matchup. You guys played Green Bay as well, right? Oh yeah, Rodgers threw SIX touchdowns that game. On national television, too!

Are you not playing NE this week you need to be trolling their board not ours we beat you 2 weeks ago, door is that way>>>>>>>>>   And do you kiss your mom with that mouth?  smh 

I think the SB would be the biggest in his career...but I get your point. Oh well. Just a bad day.

The coveted Super Bowl that he will never, ever play in. That one?

Whoa, whoa.... "your 'people'"? haha

Are you not playing NE this week you need to be trolling their board not ours we beat you 2 weeks ago, door is that way>>>>>>>>> And do you kiss your mom with that mouth? smh

Look at my post count..look at yours...repeat and then, once again, move along. Troll.

The coveted Super Bowl that he will never, ever play in. That one?

The same one he could possibly be playing in in just a few weeks? Yeah that one

Whoa, whoa.... "your 'people'"? haha

What do you mean...YOU people haha I love that movie.

Look at my post count..look at yours...repeat and then, once again, move along. Troll.

I am and have been a Colts fan for years. Just because I just started to post here does not meam that I havent been reading Colts boards for years. I have read many of your post here and watched your post count climb to what it is. That said you have no right to expect me to move on. And I wont unless an adm. bans me for something. And I dont like being called a troll on my teams board. Just go ahead and come out of the closet, we all know why you are here anyway.

I am and have been a Colts fan for years. Just because I just started to post here does not meam that I havent been reading Colts boards for years. I have read many of your post here and watched your post count climb to what it is. That said you have no right to expect me to move on. And I wont unless an adm. bans me for something. And I dont like being called a troll on my teams board. Just go ahead and come out of the closet, we all know why you are here anyway.

Well I have been here quite a while too, and, believe it or not, we can coexist. I have people here who like me and the other Texan guy (I'm sure you've noticed him, Vance) and there are some who, naturally, don't like us. I have seen plenty of trolls ranging from Saints fans to yes even some Colts fans here, but I suppose it all depends on your definition of the term. Glad to see you posting, we always welcome new members.