Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

not upset about losing at all!

husker61

If I'm upset? Yes.

Should I be upset? No. Probably no other team could do what we have done this season. Reaching PO after being 2-14, ranked 32nd is still something to salute.

Our future is bright, but the road is very bumpy. Colts raised the pot and we will have a big bunch of new players on the roster with a much tougher schedule. We are on the right track, but we aren't there yet. Irsay said 3-4 years, keep that in mind!

Agree might be spoiling fans for next year i would not be surprised if we took a step back.We have to fill a lot of holes GO COLTS

I do not know how you can leave being upset after this run. Grigson took a team that was solely dependent on Peyton Manning and took a giant leap forward in the rebuilding process. The fact we made the playoffs after being 2-14 and having the teams success be geared around the play of one single player is amazing job.

We just had an amazing year and just ran up against a better team on Sunday. Next year we will be fighting for the division title and right back in the playoffs.

I close the book on the Colts season a happy fan.

I totally agree. it was an amazing year going from 2-14 to 11-5. this team has so much potential and has done it in a short time. with a decent OL just think what we can do. My only worry is how much of this was emotion of the situation the Colts found themselves in with Chuck having to take a leave of absence to get treated for a very serious disease. Next year does look very promising as i think the young players we have got valuable experience in big time games and that alone should make us better.

I can't wait for next season to come to see our Colts win some more

I really don't  hate to disappoint you & over half of the football national audience, "but it's not gonna happen!" The Ravens are relentless, and we will prevail.  Go Ravens!   :)

Hahhahahaha. Is the weather nice on your planet?

Please don't troll here. We don't go mess up your forums with garbage.

New to the forum but have been a Colts fan since 1998. I cannot start a new post for a bit so I posted here.  What a great season and yes every loss is dissappointing especially in the playoffs but how exciting is the future of the Colts.  I am hoping I can get some advice/help from the local fans in Indy.  I am from North Dakota and would love to take a vacation with the family next year to the Colts vs Broncos game next year.  What would be the best place to get tickets for 4 and does anyone know approximately when tickets start to sell for next year?  Where would be the best place to stay for about 3 days?  Thanks for any help and hope to see you all at LOS next year.

Welcome :wave:  I'm so glad you have joined us.

You are wise to think ahead as I'm thinking tickets to the Colts vs. Broncos game may be hard to get.

Ticketmaster is a great site for purchasing tickets.  I don't know exactly when tickets go on sale, but I "think" that season tickets are sent out sometime in July. 

I can't help you with the best places to stay, but here is a thread that you may want to check out that has some helpful suggestions regarding lodging, restaurants, and other things you may want to do while in Indy.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/155-trip-to-indyindy-hotelsthings-to-see-do-merge/

Your going to be very SORE after MANNING gets through with you GO MANNING

...like I said, "ye of little faith." No one believed we could do it, except our own Raven Nation!  All the stats in the world don't mean anything, it's how you play the game! Below are some of the reasons people prayed would be reasons why we would not prevail:

1. the altitude will be a problem for us

2. Broncos on an 11 game winning streak

3. Manning has beaten us the last 9 times out

4. we have a poor road record

5. we're too inconsistent

6. they whipped us badly in week 15 of the regular season

7. we loss 3 of our last 5 reg season games

8. we're playing at Denver...in their house (some even said we'd get blown out)

Next time, get to know a team before before you start bad-mouthing them  with the rest of the world (analysts, columnists, fair-weather fans, etc.) who don't know what they're talking about!

Hahhahahaha. Is the weather nice on your planet?

Please don't troll here. We don't go mess up your forums with garbage.

I'm not trolling, I"m defending my team that's all.  There's nothing wrong with that.  I always visit our opponents message boards.

I'm not trolling, I"m defending my team that's all.  There's nothing wrong with that.  I always visit our opponents message boards.

I was rooting for Denver, but now I just hope you smoke the Patriots (I really dislike those guys) I'm just worried all the work your D has done the last two weeks is going to hamper them big time against that fast-paced offense. Side note, I think "visiting" the other teams messages boards is the definition of trolling though...good luck next week!

...like I said, "ye of little faith." No one believed we could do it, except our own Raven Nation!  All the stats in the world don't mean anything, it's how you play the game! Below are some of the reasons people prayed would be reasons why we would not prevail:

1. the altitude will be a problem for us

2. Broncos on an 11 game winning streak

3. Manning has beaten us the last 9 times out

4. we have a poor road record

5. we're too inconsistent

6. they whipped us badly in week 15 of the regular season

7. we loss 3 of our last 5 reg season games

8. we're playing at Denver...in their house (some even said we'd get blown out)

Next time, get to know a team before before you start bad-mouthing them  with the rest of the world (analysts, columnists, fair-weather fans, etc.) who don't know what they're talking about!

Never bad mouthed your team read my QUOTE you need to CHILL get a life GO PATS (never thought i would say go PATS help)LOL