Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston at New England - 4:40 p.m. EST Jan. 13

Snowglobe

Definitely a stunner

th_kolber.jpg

Would make her my wife/10

Suzie Culver has her own charm. But, for me, it's the classic line "We can still be friends." She has a ton of sports knowledge, is very funny, but to me she's like my little sister. I'll stand up for you at the wedding though krunk.  :thmup:

Jaime Maggio is my final selection for tonight...I've seen her do some update work on NFL Network...Very Nice IMHO!!! Put her on the air more & TV ratings will skyrocket. I know what I talkin' about here. Trust me. NFL Network are you listening? 

NFL-Networks-Jaime-Maggio-3.jpg

33724861E.jpg

Just to broaden the female anchor sports base a bit...Carrie Champion on ESPN's "First Take" is a good reporter as well IMO...How did Skip Bayless & Steven A. Smith get so lucky anyway? 

She used to cover the Tennis Channel...Nice serve landing her ESPN! Kudos!  :thmup:

cari-champion.jpg

CariChampion.JPG?a=5

While I won't be as disrespectful as this guy http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000123344/article/are-the-houston-texans-tomato-cans-and-frauds. I don't think the Texans will win. I'm going to root for them because I live in Houston(althought I'm a Colt fan)but Houston has lost major touch with their offense. They used to be explosive, but they seemed to have lost it. Not good when you're facing Brady and Bellichick in New England. 49ers vs. New England regular season game taught me that scoring 35 on New England may in fact not be enough. They can still come back and beat you, or almost beat you. So when you're barely scoring 14 points, and the defense is not smothering it will be a very tough task for the Texans I think.

Please do not listen to the sensationalist hack known as Dan Shaughnessy. He's been a writer and sports media guy in NE for a long, long time but at this point he is grasping at any hint of relevancy. He mostly covers the Red Sox, hence he has completely lost his mind after two or three decades of it.

And BTW, this is him:

Shaughnessy184.jpg

See? Nothing to get upset about, LOL... his brain has absorbed too many chemicals from his perm-a-perm.

It does not take the mind of a genius to strongly favour the Patriots, but they scraped by the Ravens last year, who were not really (if at all) any better that the Texans are right now. If JJ has a monster game, and Schaub - Johnson gell, it could be closer than many think.

Personally, I hope they both lose......

Vince Wilfork is going to neutral Foster, with no running game Schaub is going to have to throw to win, & I don't see NE losing this game..Congratulations Houston, you had a very good year.

Not a close game at all...Sorry QuizBoy & Vance87...It hurts like Hades...Believe me, I know...

It does not take the mind of a genius to strongly favour the Patriots, but they scraped by the Ravens last year, who were not really (if at all) any better that the Texans are right now. If JJ has a monster game, and Schaub - Johnson gell, it could be closer than many think.

Personally, I hope they both lose......

Fair points, but the 2012 Patriots > the 2011 Patriots. More diversified offense (top 10 running/passing, more balanced), and the defense is light years ahead of where they were at this time last year.

I'd also opine that the 2011 Ravens didn't have the offensive firepower that the Texans have, but they were better on defense.

All that said, whatever happened last year will have zero impact on this weekend.

Fair points, but the 2012 Patriots > the 2011 Patriots. More diversified offense (top 10 running/passing, more balanced), and the defense is light years ahead of where they were at this time last year.

I'd also opine that the 2011 Ravens didn't have the offensive firepower that the Texans have, but they were better on defense.

All that said, whatever happened last year will have zero impact on this weekend.

Is weird to say that I'm more worried about this game against the Texans than I am about a potential matchup with Denver next weekend?

Just to broaden the female anchor sports base a bit...Carrie Champion on ESPN's "First Take" is a good reporter as well IMO...How did Skip Bayless & Steven A. Smith get so lucky anyway? 

She used to cover the Tennis Channel...Nice serve landing her ESPN! Kudos!  :thmup:

cari-champion.jpg

CariChampion.JPG?a=5

cari-champion.jpg

CariChampion.JPG?a=5

I'm

cari-champion.jpg

CariChampion.JPG?a=5

I'm not sure Carrie is their for her sports knowledge....but its hard to find fault

is this her mark?

HollySonders_8x10.jpg

That's her...snow....

There are times when the station pro stands behind her and gives her golf tips..and I have to turn to back the the NFL network...

...I think she's a former Division I college golfer.....but if you see a full length shot of her..you'll see her as 'Divsion I' in a couple of other ways

Houston will probably show up. They may lose but they won't be blown out like they were last time. As they want to be ready for it and prepare. But still, New England will win the game! Very tough place to beat in Foxboro!

Too true. This concerns me, but hey, upsets happen! A Patriot @ Bronco AFC Championship is just too cliche for this wild season haha.

Pats at Broncos is inevitable. The league wants it and the fans want it. Stone cold lock. Destiny.

They will have Brady and Manning both enter the stadium for the AFC title game on horses. They will shake hands at the center of the field while on horses and then go get their teams ready for the game as "I will always love you" is sung by the ESPN crew, live with a slide show on the big screens with highlights of the careers of Manning and Brady. The crowd will tear up.

As Brady and Manning take the field for the coin toss, Colts and Bengals players (who lost last weekend so they are available) will throw rose petals at the feet of Manning/Brady.

The winner will come down to whoever the angels in heaven prefer on that day. So, it is a tough call.

Pats at Broncos is inevitable. The league wants it and the fans want it. Stone cold lock. Destiny.

That's what I'm afraid of.

"After further review, JJ Watt shot Tommy a nasty look, first and goal Patriots."

and

"Personal Foul, sacking the quarterback, number 52. Touchdown Broncos."

:panic:

That's what I'm afraid of.

"After further review, JJ Watt shot Tommy a nasty look, first and goal Patriots."

and

"Personal Foul, sacking the quarterback, number 52. Touchdown Broncos."

:panic:

I think the league wanted it in 2007 too and wanted Brees/Rodgers to go at it last year so you have hope.

I hope the officials just let everyone play this weekend no matter what the game.

I think you meant the Patriots not the Broncos?

And yes the league wants it. But, I think the league wanted it in 2007 too and wanted Brees/Rodgers to go at it last year so you have hope.

I hope the officials just let everyone play this weekend no matter what the game.

I was making an example of the league wanting Forehead v. Lady with one from each upcoming game.

IT'S NOT FUNNY IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT JULES!! :sleepy:

I was making an example of the league wanting Forehead v. Lady with one from each upcoming game.

IT'S NOT FUNNY IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT JULES!! :sleepy:

Yes I did not get it at first. I am tired. Sigh.

Good luck Sunday though. It's not impossible.....

Lady? LOL

They will have Brady and Manning both enter the stadium for the AFC title game on horses. They will shake hands at the center of the field while on horses and then go get their teams ready for the game as "I will always love you" is sung by the ESPN crew, live with a slide show on the big screens with highlights of the careers of Manning and Brady. The crowd will tear up.

As Brady and Manning take the field for the coin toss, Colts and Bengals players (who lost last weekend so they are available) will throw rose petals at the feet of Manning/Brady.

The winner will come down to whoever the angels in heaven prefer on that day. So, it is a tough call.

This would all be magical. Just magical. ;)